House panel authorizes subpoenas for Kushner, other WH officials

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
House panel authorizes subpoenas for Jared Kushner, Trump officials - CNNPolitics

The House Judiciary Committee on Thursday broadened its investigation into President Donald Trump and possible obstruction of justice, authorizing subpoenas to a dozen individuals that included the President's son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

The committee also authorized subpoenas to current and former Trump administration officials related to the "zero-tolerance" immigration policy that led to the separation last year of migrant families who crossed the southern border illegally.

About fucking time, too.

This should be interesting.

Mar 2015
The cloud
They will ignore it and rightly so. These fucked up democrats are insane. Totally unhinged.

You TDS people need to move on and preserve ANY semblance of sanity you might still have. LoL...

raj

Oct 2018
They will ignore it and rightly so. These fucked up democrats are insane. Totally unhinged.

You TDS people need to move on and preserve ANY semblance of sanity you might still have. LoL...

Why do you hate America?

Oh, that's right....because you worship a brain-addled, wannabe fascist king.

raj

Oct 2018
Its called oversight, and its Republicans that are wasting tax payer money by not showing up.
When have the Republicans ever cared about wasting taxpayers' money?

Benghazi/Her Emails, anyone?

But this administration's actions in this regard can be filed under obstruction, witness tampering and contempt of Congress.

Reactions: steezer