How about that Trump approval

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
The numbers have always been down on HIS fav polling site --- Rasmussen Reports Daily.
:cool:

Monday, July 08, 2019
The latest figures include 34% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing ....

For the reading impaired I posted ABC/WaPO AND Rassmussen.. (These are the 2 latest polls) ABC/WaPo and Rassmussen are withing 3% (Margin of error) on both polls

Rassmussen has over the last 2 decades been the MOST accurate Polling service... (only out year was 2012)

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
and yet, he still can't seem to win in polls putting him up against any of the current front runners Dems. From your source.
The survey matched Trump against five possible Democratic nominees: Biden, Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg.

Among registered voters, only Biden emerges with a clear advantage, leading Trump by 53 percent to 43 percent. Trump runs very close against Harris (46 percent Trump, 48 percent Harris) and Sanders (48 percent Trump, 49 percent Sanders), and he runs even against Warren (both at 48 percent) and Buttigieg (both at 47 percent)

Trump holds on to his base. Which is made up mostly of white voters without a college education.

Reactions: the bull59
May 2019
midwest
For the reading impaired I posted ABC/WaPO AND Rassmussen.. (These are the 2 latest polls) ABC/WaPo and Rassmussen are withing 3% (Margin of error) on both polls

Rassmussen has over the last 2 decades been the MOST accurate Polling service... (only out year was 2012)
Saw that and decided to post the Rasmussen core info (34%). With that said, who is the one with a reading impairment again? That is a rhetorical question.

Reactions: BitterPill

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
Saw that and decided to post the Rasmussen core info (34%). With that said, who is the one with a reading impairment again? That is a rhetorical question.

Nope I posted both, Both are the pages linked by RCP... So if you cannot be honest Move along.