How can anyone support Biden at this point?

Jan 2012
SoCal
His eye is filling with blood. His teeth are falling out. He sniffs kids. He bites his wife's finger. His bus is called the "No Malarkey" tour bus. He tells parents to leave the record player on to make sure they get enrichment for the children. He is the same uncle who you didn't want to admonish at Thanksgiving dinner as racist but who's very language and understandings are so antiquated that they sound that way even when being well-intentioned.

He seems to barely know where he is at and then when he talks he doesn't make any sense.

Seriously, how can this guy be the front runner for the Democrats? How can they not have found a half dozen candidates to bury this guy and consign him to the retirement home?

You literally couldn't write a movie character that would be believable as Biden. They'd call him a cardboard fake character set up to fail.

This of course doesn't even touch on his broke to rich book deal, his son's super shady business dealings, the fact that Trump will likely get off on Impeachment because Biden and his son did such shady nonsense it would justify whatever lunacy Trump wanted to justify.

Hell we could even get into the fact that when the Republican Senate refused to consider the last Obama Supreme Court nomination, it was Biden's reasoning they used to justify it.

But "whatabout" Trump? Trump isn't elected in a vacuum. There is going to be a comparison between candidates. Biden is a complete and total joke of a candidate. He was generating gaffe of the year back in 2007 and here we are 12 years later and he looks and sounds worse. We are talking about some one so bad he will make Trump look and sound like a genius in comparison.

How can the party that keeps talking about the future and especially demography as destiny literally serve up a senile, out of touch white man who literally is the guy who has gotten through everything in life as being the guy who "knows guys" or makes the backroom deals or is an intellectual midget but has the right connections. He should represent literally everything the Democratic Party hates and wants to sweep away.

Can anyone seriously defend Biden at this stage without a sense of resignation and shame?

Jan 2012
SoCal
Why would any Democrat give a single fuck what some random fringe right wing Trump sycophant thinks about any Democratic candidate? Do you want to hear my advice about you voting for Donald Fucking Trump?
I didn't vote for Trump. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016 and in 2020 my options are going to be... what exactly?

Also there has been plenty of advice given about Trump. In fact the guy literally seems to win despite conventional wisdom. That said he has won and is running again in 2020 so what are you going to do about that besides cursing me out? Can you defend Biden or is your defense to curse people out?

Jan 2012
SoCal
How can you defend Trump?

Biden is not my pick. I think he is past his prime. But if he is the nominee I will vote for him.
Who's defending him? Will I have an alternative to him? I already chose the alternative in 2016. I've mentioned both Gabbard and Adam Kokesh as 2020 folks I've looked into in fact I'd say I have quite the soft spot for anti-war veterans.

So the reasoning for Biden so far amounts to curse words and claiming anyone who doesn't support him is a Trump supporter.

Biden himself doesn't appear to be defensible. There isn't a reason to vote FOR him rather than AGAINST someone else?

Reactions: highway234
Jan 2012
SoCal
It's always hilarious when a Trump sycophant pretends stuff like that offends them.
So it doesn't offend you? Biden doesn't offend you? You can claim I'm pretending to be offended but clearly your lack of offense has to be legitimate.

So does Biden offend you?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I never supported Biden and would be delighted if he dropped out. But that's because of his lifelong allegiance to the 1%, not because he's old, or his kid is a sleaze, or I think he's too stupid.

I do wonder about whether Biden supporters just want to re-elect Trump but are too ashamed to admit it.

Reactions: highway234
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The choice is the same as it was in 2004, 2008, and 2016.

Forget the candidates.

Vote for America.

Vote for Freedom and Liberty.

It doesn't matter who is running.

Vote AGAINST the Communist Left.

• Haha
Reactions: Sgt Meowenstein