How can anyone support Biden at this point?

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
This thread is a hoot.

I don't think there is any other person so unqualified to be POTUS than Trump, on so many levels (including his own personal behavior)

If the D candidate wins in 2020, there isn't one thing the Trumpsters can complain about, because Trump has already done all of them.

Nov 2008
Washington state
This thread is a hoot.

I don't think there is any other person so unqualified to be POTUS than Trump, on so many levels (including his own personal behavior)

If the D candidate wins in 2020, there isn't one thing the Trumpsters can complain about, because Trump has already done all of them.
Biden is not qualified, even Obama hasn’t endorsed him. He has memory loss, can’t even remember what town he’s in and talks funny about kids rubbing the hair on his legs. You want him talking to foreign leaders like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Logically Left

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Biden is not qualified, even Obama hasn’t endorsed him. He has memory loss, can’t even remember what town he’s in and talks funny about kids rubbing the hair on his legs. You want him talking to foreign leaders like that?

Oh you mean like how our allies think Trump is a complete joke and basically nothing about foreign policy?

Why does Trump slur his words so often?

Anyway trying to compare Biden to Trump is a total joke. On so many levels.

Nov 2016
USA

If you want to see what real memory loss is, I’ll introduce you to my mother, who has dementia.

If anybody is unfit for the office of the POTUS, it’s trump, as he’s proven every day since 01/20/2017. God willing, the trump nightmare will end no later than 01/20/2021.

• Love
Reactions: MaryAnne
Jan 2012
SoCal

The defenses at this stage are just laughable... sort of like the candidate in his own words.

Please run Joe Biden. He is literally the only candidate so bad that in a comedy sketch Trump would have to be the straight man because he is so stable and sane in comparison.

Last edited:

CtC

Mar 2019
California
This thread is a hoot.

Never happen. They are making the same mistake. Putting up losers.

Nov 2008
Washington state
If you want to see what real memory loss is, I’ll introduce you to my mother, who has dementia.

If anybody is unfit for the office of the POTUS, it’s trump, as he’s proven every day since 01/20/2017. God willing, the trump nightmare will end no later than 01/20/2021.
My Mom had Alzheimer’s , died from it a few years back. I know all about memory loss. It never gets better. Seriously I do like Joe, but he is having some memory loss.