How do you “Grade” a Teacher?

Apr 2014
Maryland
In College, You Lived Like a Child. That's Why You Wound Up With the Mind of a Child.

Those brown-nosing frauds will be replaced as soon as this failed fake education is replaced by highly paid professional training. If someone says we need better people to become policemen, does that mean he wants to fire all the present ones first and let criminals run wild? Not unless he belongs to Black Lives Matter or Lone Wolf ISIS.

Being dumbed down, you are jealous of the talented and want them to suffer before they are rewarded. You act like only they benefit from their talent, as if there were a major in how to make money gambling. You also know that if students were paid more than they could expect from any other job at that age, all the talented would be motivated to study, instead of the limited talented pool you had to compete with: ambitious imbeciles who, because they had no talent to be proud of, put up with your childish, depressing, and insulting "education." So you wouldn't make the cut if the ruling class seriously wanted to develop more of the nation's most valuable human resources
Wow..you’re angry and bitter..sorry that you don’t see education as a good thing. Bet you voted for Trump

Feb 2015
sadness
Holding someone accountable for their work is important. If you disagree with this statement, please emphasize that. The issue with teachers is that there is a lot to in to that. As a republican who does not follow lock step with the party? I see that as a BIG motivator behind views of individuals who align on the right.

I’m not a big fan of test on test on test. Especially when it is possible to have awful students year after year. So I have to ask. What do you think is a good measure of the performance of a teacher? Anything objective? What subjective measurements?
I was a very bad child....because i made them all look bad. Ive been asking that question since i was in middle school. I was amazed (well not amazed) at how many of them did not like that idea.

Tenure plus the union in my opinion equals the stupidest and lazist public teachers. I have always been very vocal, from a very young age that teachers should be tested every year just like their students.

Feb 2015
sadness
If You Don't Have a Full-Time Income at Age 18, You Will Never Grow Up

And you're a Diploma Dumbo. College is for teenagers who are afraid to grow up; that's why the rulers want us to treat kids like dependent tots.
Yeah, no.

Ill go that you have never been... since you dont seem to know who attends. While i agree that some...a very small few are there to waste time... Most are there because they have direction in there lives other then head fry boy.

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
In College, You Lived Like a Child. That's Why You Wound Up With the Mind of a Child.

Those brown-nosing frauds will be replaced as soon as this failed fake education is replaced by highly paid professional training. If someone says we need better people to become policemen, does that mean he wants to fire all the present ones first and let criminals run wild? Not unless he belongs to Black Lives Matter or Lone Wolf ISIS.

Being dumbed down, you are jealous of the talented and want them to suffer before they are rewarded. You act like only they benefit from their talent, as if there were a major in how to make money gambling. You also know that if students were paid more than they could expect from any other job at that age, all the talented would be motivated to study, instead of the limited talented pool you had to compete with: ambitious imbeciles who, because they had no talent to be proud of, put up with your childish, depressing, and insulting "education." So you wouldn't make the cut if the ruling class seriously wanted to develop more of the nation's most valuable human resources

Wow, the levels of anti-intellectualism evinced within this diatribe are somewhat disturbing. On perusal, your premise is poorly structured and lacks reasoned thought in the development of the theme. It is best to introduce the source material at this point and do avoid the use of non-sequiturs and emotive language.

I'm sorry, but I can only give you 2/10, and that's simply for the spelling. Well done on that score!