How Donald Trump appeals to men secretly insecure about their manhood

Feb 2007
Colorado
Are there enough of those to win an election or does he appeal to others as well?
No. Evidently the same men with micro-penises crawled out of the woodwork, swamps and trailer parks to go and elect Trump, but stayed home for all other Presidents.

It's simpleton math and makes sense to some.

Tiny penises.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
No. Evidently the same men with micro-penises crawled out of the woodwork, swamps and trailer parks to go and elect Trump, but stayed home for all other Presidents.

It's simpleton math and makes sense to some.

Tiny penises.
Here is my true opinion of Trump supporters: I think they hated Hillary more than they loved America.
As for the tiny peckers, you have to admit it makes sense more often than not.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Here is my true opinion of Trump supporters: I think they hated Hillary more than they loved America.
As for the tiny peckers, you have to admit it makes sense more often than not.
You still don't get; people that supported Trump saw Hilary as evil. Trump was viewed as anywhere between the lesser of the two evils to an outsider who was serious and dedicated to his promise to remove the corruption in government.

As for dick size, it's pathetic that this is the level that is being resorted to, I mean, it's less offensive than previous accusations at least. Besides, I'm hung like a chipmunk. Tail, teeth and all.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
You still don't get; people that supported Trump saw Hilary as evil. Trump was viewed as anywhere between the lesser of the two evils to an outsider who was serious and dedicated to his promise to remove the corruption in government.

As for dick size, it's pathetic that this is the level that is being resorted to, I mean, it's less offensive than previous accusations at least. Besides, I'm hung like a chipmunk. Tail, teeth and all.
We shall see more government corruption than we ever thought possible by the end of his term of terror. Also, remember Obama was highly criticized for his lack of experience, which he had far more than Trump...but all the sudden no previous experience is a good thing now. Hillary isn’t evil...she was and is far more qualified than trump to do the job. That being said, I hope she doesn’t run again. Not because I don’t like her, but rather because she isn’t electable at this point.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
We shall see more government corruption than we ever thought possible by the end of his term of terror. Also, remember Obama was highly criticized for his lack of experience, which he had far more than Trump...but all the sudden no previous experience is a good thing now. Hillary isn’t evil...she was and is far more qualified than trump to do the job. That being said, I hope she doesn’t run again. Not because I don’t like her, but rather because she isn’t electable at this point.
Yes, we will see it because it is soon to be exposed.

Consensus suggests that we are building to some of these arrests. Mueller seems like he's wrapping things up, but there's also Clinton,Comey,Lynch,Huber and Flynn that get to testify real soon.

If Bush hadn't died, it would have been this week.