How is the Economy doing?

How is the american economy doing?

• The American economy is nearing a "double dip recession" following a brief recovery

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oct 2011
I think we'll have a much clearer view of the economy either just before or just after the next Presidential election, sort of like we did with the last one.

Six

Sep 2006
Houston, Tx
I'll give credit when credit is due. I will also give him credit for inflicting mass amounts of damage on our economy and millions of Americans for being an incompetent blow hard.

Imagine the ego it takes to assume you can just move into the Presidency with zero experience and be successful.

Feb 2011
The greatest place on Earth California
I feel so all alone being the only to be optimistic. Considering all the things that have happened to America since 1980 I am amazed we are not the third world country the conservatives wanted.

Reactions: Catawba

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
I feel so all alone being the only to be optimistic. Considering all the things that have happened to America since 1980 I am amazed we are not the third world country the conservatives wanted.
The cons are not paying the banks to not lend.

The cons had their debt, and it was kill, but Obama only added to it......like a good bank puppet.