How JPMorgan Made Jefferson County Toxic

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
These criminal motherfuckers.

I don't know who is worse, them, the scum government, or the shit heads that consistently argued that these fucking banks get bailed out.

This county is far from unique here. These toxic trash are every where, and they are falling apart at a very rapid rate.

Follow The Jefferson County Chapter 9 Negotiations Live

The banks started a new trick, one that caught me by surprise. BOA is at the forefront. They sold 400,000 mortgages to F&F. Now they got $500 million, and the mortgages have a value of $78 billion.

They are in foreclosure, and if you take the 78 billion and multiply it by 40 then you get the toxic garbage that you are now on the hook for.

Thats the blackmail, these things are everywhere and the deal will be, "well you don't want everything to collapse, so you better pay!"

That's why my friends that SS and Medicare, along with a long list of other things government ran, will be gone!

Now be a gud merikan, and pay your taxes!

These criminal motherfuckers.

I don't know who is worse, them, the scum government, or the shit heads that consistently argued that these fucking banks get bailed out.

This county is far from unique here. These toxic trash are every where, and they are falling apart at a very rapid rate.

Follow The Jefferson County Chapter 9 Negotiations Live

The banks started a new trick, one that caught me by surprise. BOA is at the forefront. They sold 400,000 mortgages to F&F. Now they got $500 million, and the mortgages have a value of $78 billion.

They are in foreclosure, and if you take the 78 billion and multiply it by 40 then you get the toxic garbage that you are now on the hook for.

Thats the blackmail, these things are everywhere and the deal will be, "well you don't want everything to collapse, so you better pay!"

That's why my friends that SS and Medicare, along with a long list of other things government ran, will be gone!

Now be a gud merikan, and pay your taxes!
Michael - please help me - I am aware of and understand the whole sewer bond mess and that the residents will paying for the corruption. But what does the fannie/Boa servicing deal have to do with it?

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Michael - please help me - I am aware of and understand the whole sewer bond mess and that the residents will paying for the corruption. But what does the fannie/Boa servicing deal have to do with it?
It goes to show how the banks are going to put us on the hook for this. You will be paying these things off, or they will be written off when this country defaults. Either way it ain't good.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
From the Bloomberg article.

Bond insurer Syncora Guarantee Inc., which backed about $1 billion of the bonds, said in a lawsuit that JPMorgan knew that the county wouldn’t have enough revenue to pay its debts in a few years but kept a report documenting that secret.

A least one banker at JPMorgan, Charles Giffin, raised internal questions about the risk.

“Do these guys know the risks they are taking (in large doses)?” Giffin wrote in a May 12, 2003, e-mail to a colleague, when asked to prepare materials explaining why the county should buy more derivatives, according to SEC records. “Shouldn’t we be pitching diversification arguments?”
This is the kind of shit that went on all over the world. It's a big reason Greece is in the shape it's in. But we must make the poor people, unions, the elderly, children, etc. pay for it. We have to make sure the people who caused all this shit don't suffer at all. And then we get the idiot tea partiers taking the side of the bankers. Because they have no understanding of what actually happened to the world economy. That's what pisses me off.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
From the Bloomberg article.

This is the kind of shit that went on all over the world. It's a big reason Greece is in the shape it's in. But we must make the poor people, unions, the elderly, children, etc. pay for it. We have to make sure the people who caused all this shit don't suffer at all. And then we get the idiot tea partiers taking the side of the bankers. Because they have no understanding of what actually happened to the world economy. That's what pisses me off.
Dammit. Hey do you see the Tea Party in Greece? No. This is about who owns the government and their rape on ALL OF US.

Look....hold on I am pissed at you, I need a cig and a cup of tea...

There, a few drags, and the tea water is on...hahaha

Now read this well. The left right bullshit is bullshit. These banks control your "government" they own them, and they along with a few other bankers own governments around the world. Thats your government. They infused this garbage everywhere, and your right about Greece, it's everywhere and in every countries system. The puppets allowed this for their owners, both sides. Now that the Ponzi is over, these things are failing, and the "governments" everywhere things are are coming down with heavy austerity, only to pay these things off. This country is no different, and you can tea party right out of the , hell I will go one better, make the government all democrats, that sure shit ain't gunna stop the upcoming cuts.

You want to know what I see Babba? Egypt, Libya, and others are now under military control. I think you will see a lot of the Blastzone go that way, the CIA and US Military are in Mexico for fuck sake, and I think the solution there will be military control. I think you will see this everywhere. I think your seeing the beginning of it. China right now has massive riots, they are pretty much under military control. We will be as well. I don't know when, but it wont be long.

The suicide bankers are moving out, corporations are leaving at an alarming rate. Things are about to hit the fan here. So please, don't play this tea party crap, keep your eye on the picture, and you better plan for the future, your family depends on it.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Dammit. Hey do you see the Tea Party in Greece? No. This is about who owns the government and their rape on ALL OF US.

Look....hold on I am pissed at you, I need a cig and a cup of tea...

There, a few drags, and the tea water is on...hahaha

Now read this well. The left right bullshit is bullshit. These banks control your "government" they own them, and they along with a few other bankers own governments around the world. Thats your government. They infused this garbage everywhere, and your right about Greece, it's everywhere and in every countries system. The puppets allowed this for their owners, both sides. Now that the Ponzi is over, these things are failing, and the "governments" everywhere things are are coming down with heavy austerity, only to pay these things off. This country is no different, and you can tea party right out of the , hell I will go one better, make the government all democrats, that sure shit ain't gunna stop the upcoming cuts.

You want to know what I see Babba? Egypt, Libya, and others are now under military control. I think you will see a lot of the Blastzone go that way, the CIA and US Military are in Mexico for fuck sake, and I think the solution there will be military control. I think you will see this everywhere. I think your seeing the beginning of it. China right now has massive riots, they are pretty much under military control. We will be as well. I don't know when, but it wont be long.

The suicide bankers are moving out, corporations are leaving at an alarming rate. Things are about to hit the fan here. So please, don't play this tea party crap, keep your eye on the picture, and you better plan for the future, your family depends on it.
I got nothing to plan with. Mostly myself and friends are trying to help each other when we can and when the shit goes down we'll continue to do that.

You're right that the Democratic politicians are also owned by the bankers but why do the tea partiers keep pushing for austerity? I think they're stupid. Hell, most of the righties on this board keep blaming the lazy poor people for our problems becuae they've bought the idiotic shit they're being fed by the likes of Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh and Palin and Bachmann. The poor did not do this to us. The wealthy did it to us and they're doing everything they can to make sure they don't pay for destroying the world's economy. They're gonna make people like me pay for when I had absolutely nothing to do with it. You bet your ass I'm pissed, too.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
I got nothing to plan with. Mostly myself and friends are trying to help each other when we can and when the shit goes down we'll continue to do that.

You're right that the Democratic politicians are also owned by the bankers but why do the tea partiers keep pushing for austerity? I think they're stupid. Hell, most of the righties on this board keep blaming the lazy poor people for our problems becuae they've bought the idiotic shit they're being fed by the likes of Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh and Palin and Bachmann. The poor did not do this to us. The wealthy did it to us and they're doing everything they can to make sure they don't pay for destroying the world's economy. They're gonna make people like me pay for when I had absolutely nothing to do with it. You bet your ass I'm pissed, too.
People who make those accusations are usually partisan. You need not be in their boat kiddo.

Get none GMO seeds, if nothing else. HEIRLOOM SEEDS - over 1400 varieties of heirloom (non-hybrid) seeds including heirloom vegetable seeds, heirloom flower seeds and heirloom herb seeds.

I didn't do any cut and paste other than the links? What the hell are you talking about?
"The banks started a new trick, one that caught me by surprise. BOA is at the forefront. They sold 400,000 mortgages to F&F. Now they got $500 million, and the mortgages have a value of $78 billion.

Now be a gud merikan, and pay your taxes!"

The above BOA/Fannie stuff was included in your OP. I am not trying to piss you off, but I am unable to fathom the link between Chase/Jefferson County and BOA/Fannie. If you are trying to link bad bank behavior, then I guess the thread title threw me off.