How Many Atheists have Criminal Records?

Apr 2014
Maryland
Nov 2008
Washington state
Nov 2008
Washington state
But many people don’t make enough to save since, even with frugal spending habits, they live paycheck to paycheck. And the largesse bestowed on the rich by trump’s tax law is not really trickling down to them.
Saving for retirement should be a necessity. The excuse of living paycheck to paycheck is for people that don’t make saving a priority. I know some people that make six figures and they still don’t save and they are broke at the end of the month. What’s their excuse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2016
USA
Saving for retirement should be a necessity. The excuse of living paycheck to paycheck is for people that don’t make saving a priority. I know some people that make six figures and they still don’t save and they are broke at the end of the month. What’s their excuse?

Yes it should, but if you have nothing left from the paycheck after paying rent, utilities, food, and the basic necessities, it’s not exactly an option. Been there, done that in my youth.

Apr 2014
Maryland

I should have told my students whose parents made minimum-wage that they should save money even though their rent took one paycheck.I don’t feel sorry for the people making six figures but I do feel compassion for those making minimum-wage and trying to survive and having people like you putting them down for not saving

Reactions: birdzeyez
Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
My goodness! My knowledge of facts and exposure of your logical fallacies has brought out the one-eyed monster in you.

I think you have had enough.
Yes, I have had enough of your moronic circular reasoning.

Now go to the courthouse and tell them how you think witnesses are supposed to be on a Jury.
That's not even germane. No witness testimony ever said X was resurrected.

You don’t dictate anything to them.
Now when did I say I dictate things to jurors? Let's see you post my quote where I said that.

They choose people that are “Unbiased”.
That proves you've never served on a jury because you use so many cognitive biases.

Talk to your lawyer friend Ian, he knows how Jurors are chosen. You would be arrested for acting like a “Lunatic” and charge you with “Contempt “
That makes no sense.

Reactions: birdzeyez
Nov 2015
UK
Everything you write is such a bunch of crap. You contradict yourself and think allegations somehow equal guilt.
You seem tetchy, did I hit a nerve? Yes, most are law breakers. For example, I would say 99% have done 31+ in a 30 zone. As for criminal records, I don't know.

Do you not know the difference between the two? Thank you for caring.

;)

Nov 2008
Washington state
My goodness! My knowledge of facts and exposure of your logical fallacies has brought out the one-eyed monster in you.

Yes, I have had enough of your moronic circular reasoning.

That's not even germane. No witness testimony ever said X was resurrected.

Now when did I say I dictate things to jurors? Let's see you post my quote where I said that.

That proves you've never served on a jury because you use so many cognitive biases.

That makes no sense.
Tell me how jurors are picked ? Since you are so informed on this subject, let’s hear it in your own words. Remember I was chosen to be on two juries and know how it’s done and the process the jury goes thru to provide a verdict. Let’s hear it.