How Many Atheists have Criminal Records?

Dec 2019
Washington, D.C.
United States: Atheist shooters or serial killers

Jared Loughner's mugshot, released January 10, 2011
Connor Betts: the Dayton, Ohio shooter who killed 9 people (August 2019)
Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Santa Fe, Texas shooter who killed at least 10 people at a public school, described himself as an atheist on his Facebook page (May 2018)
Gabriel Ross Parker, shooter at Marshall County High School in Kentucky who murdered two people (January 2018)
Devin Patrick Kelley, perpetrator of the Sutherland Springs, Texas shooting at First Baptist Church, murdered 26 people (November 2017)
Chris Harper Mercer, Umpqua Community College gunman (October 2015)
Craig Stephen Hicks, perpetator of the Chapel Hill Shootings (February 2015)
Jared Lee Loughner, perpetrator of the Tucson Shootings (January 2011)
Seung-Hui Cho, perpetrator of the Virginia Tech shootings (April 2007)
Jeffrey Dahmer, serial killer and sex offender responsible for the rape, murder, and dismemberment of seventeen men and boys (1978 - 1991)
James Oliver Huberty, perpetrator of the San Ysidro McDonald's massacre (July 1984)[25]
Carl Panzram (1891-1930) was an American serial killer, rapist, arsonist, robber and burglar. In his autobiography and prison confessions Panzram claimed he committed 21 murders (a majority of which were not corroborated) and over 1,000 sodomies of boys and men. He was executed for murdering a prison employee at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary. Panzram declared "“I don't believe in man, God nor Devil. I hate the whole damned human race, including myself. I preyed upon the weak, the harmless and the unsuspecting. This lesson I was taught by others: might makes right.”

Left yourself wide open on this one. This is just shooters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At first I was reticent and didn’t want to jump into this string so far behind everyone else’s reading. However, I have to say the mass shootings by atheists you provided is actually quite a small insignificant number. Consider we have more than 1 mass shooting per day in the U.S. on average; 417 in 2019.

Nov 2008
Washington state
At first I was reticent and didn’t want to jump into this string so far behind everyone else’s reading. However, I have to say the mass shootings by atheists you provided is actually quite a small insignificant number. Consider we have more than 1 mass shooting per day in the U.S. on average; 417 in 2019.
I just posted one article that showed a few Atheist shooters, to answer the question, “Are there any Atheist Criminals”? I probably could find thousands with research.

Oct 2011
Washington State
If Trump is making money off being President, show me where?
Well that was easy. Jesus Christ, even Trump admits it. What kind of hypocritical Shit Show are you running @aboutenough.

Trump admits foreign leaders pay him money by renting out rooms in his hotels

Otherwise you are living in a dream world where Hillary is President and Nancy Pelosi is Vice President and Shifty is speaker of the House.
Once again. Denial, denial, denial.
FB_IMG_1577234297534.jpg

Oct 2011
Washington State
Businesses are benefiting from the cuts in Corporate tax rate. Thats what’s driving the economy right now. Hopefully a little of the wealth trickles into your pocket.
Show me in the bible where it says it's okay to give the richest people even more riches and crumbs for the middle class and working poor? You have to be the most obtuse Christian in America. Seriously dude, you've lost it.

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other, or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Mathew 6.24

Trump's tax cuts benefited not only businesses but wealthy individuals. I'll post this again since you seemed to have missed it. What was Trump doing celebrating with his richest friends and beneficiaries from his tax cuts. If you think that's Jesus like you truly are delusional.

Oct 2011
Washington State
I just posted one article that showed a few Atheist shooters, to answer the question, “Are there any Atheist Criminals”? I probably could find thousands with research.

I could find millions of Christians who have murdered. Are you really that obtuse?

Reactions: Isalexi
Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
You seem tetchy,
What the hell does tetchy mean? Is that the queen's English or Cockney? Go run up the apples and pears if you're tetchy.

Your error in reasoning is a Genetic Fallacy. My state of mind is not germane to the discussion topic. The number of atheists with criminal records is.

did I hit a nerve?
It gets on my nerves when you and others make logical fallacies and use cognitive biases. That should bug any honest person.

Yes, most are law breakers. For example, I would say 99% have done 31+ in a 30 zone.
And I'm sure there are lots of Xians who have gone 45 in 30 zones. N'yuck n'yuck n'yuck.

Have you noticed the decline in morals in society is in correlation with the decline in religion? So we're seeing the effects of Atheism.
As for criminal records, I don't know.
Ha ha ha!

Do you not know the difference between the two? Thank you for caring.;)
If no cops are around to arrest someone and no one reports a crime, did someone actually commit a crime?

If you say atheists are immoral and evil, the burden of proof is on you to prove they are. But you don't know how many have criminal records. All you have so far is a made-up statistic on traffic reports.

Last edited:
Apr 2011
Tell me how jurors are picked ? Since you are so informed on this subject, let’s hear it in your own words.
Now what does that have to do with X? You love to make hilarious Chewbacca Defenses where you change the subject whenever you've lost.

No one ever submitted testimony stating X was resurrected, and it's circular reasoning to say your cult says the New Testament is testimony, it's testimony because your cult says it is.

Whoever administers the judicial process (county, state, federal, etc.) picks registered voters from the voter rolls and they ask them questions to make sure they're the right people for the job. They never pick jurors who don't know what circular reasoning is. Here's looking at you.

Remember I was chosen to be on two juries and know how it’s done and the process the jury goes thru to provide a verdict.
Yet you somehow think the New Testament is testimony just because your cult says it's testimony. If a guy doesn't know how to turn on a light switch, do you think he's an electrician?

Apr 2011
No, you couldn't because you don't know how to do research. You post articles full of lies and you can't even read peoples' posts consisting of maybe 100 words. To this very day, I'm still waiting for you to post my quote where I said what you said I said.

Xianity's bloody history will easily give you thousands of Xian murderers. The Troubles in Northern Ireland is just one, and the other Xian mass murderers that this thread's participants have posted about are others.

Religious war - Wikipedia

Apr 2014
Maryland
What the hell does tetchy mean? Is that the queen's English or Cockney? Go run up the apples and pears if you're tetchy.

Your error in reasoning is a Genetic Fallacy. My state of mind is not germane to the discussion topic. The number of atheists with criminal records is.

It gets on my nerves when you and others make logical fallacies and use cognitive biases. That should bug any honest person.

And I'm sure there are lots of Xians who have gone 45 in 30 zones. N'yuck n'yuck n'yuck.

Ha ha ha!

If no cops are around to arrest someone and no one reports a crime, did someone actually commit a crime?

If you say atheists are immoral and evil, the burden of proof is on you to prove they are. But you don't know how many have criminal records. All you have so far is a made-up statistic on traffic reports.
By him saying that atheists are immoral is pure bigotry

Reactions: birdzeyez
Apr 2014
Maryland
No, you couldn't because you don't know how to do research. You post articles full of lies and you can't even read peoples' posts consisting of maybe 100 words. To this very day, I'm still waiting for you to post my quote where I said what you said I said.

Xianity's bloody history will easily give you thousands of Xian murderers. The Troubles in Northern Ireland is just one, and the other Xian mass murderers that this thread's participants have posted about are others.

Religious war - Wikipedia
All those Nazis we’re good Christians and all the people who went along with it we’re good Christians