How Many Atheists have Criminal Records?

Nov 2008
Washington state
No, you couldn't because you don't know how to do research. You post articles full of lies and you can't even read peoples' posts consisting of maybe 100 words. To this very day, I'm still waiting for you to post my quote where I said what you said I said.

Xianity's bloody history will easily give you thousands of Xian murderers. The Troubles in Northern Ireland is just one, and the other Xian mass murderers that this thread's participants have posted about are others.

Religious war - Wikipedia

Your thread title asked the Question, “How many Atheist have criminal records “? I did a 2 minute search and found a
Few Atheist shooters with criminal records. Instead of welcoming my post , he criticized it. Guess he didn’t want the Question answered, had something else in mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
Now what does that have to do with X? You love to make hilarious Chewbacca Defenses where you change the subject whenever you've lost.

No one ever submitted testimony stating X was resurrected, and it's circular reasoning to say your cult says the New Testament is testimony, it's testimony because your cult says it is.

Whoever administers the judicial process (county, state, federal, etc.) picks registered voters from the voter rolls and they ask them questions to make sure they're the right people for the job. They never pick jurors who don't know what circular reasoning is. Here's looking at you.

Yet you somehow think the New Testament is testimony just because your cult says it's testimony. If a guy doesn't know how to turn on a light switch, do you think he's an electrician?
I didn’t think you could. You talk like you know everything and as time goes on we find out you cover your lack of knowledge is covered by the attempt at insulting others. Haven’t fooled me.

Nov 2008
Washington state
No, you couldn't because you don't know how to do research. You post articles full of lies and you can't even read peoples' posts consisting of maybe 100 words. To this very day, I'm still waiting for you to post my quote where I said what you said I said.

Xianity's bloody history will easily give you thousands of Xian murderers. The Troubles in Northern Ireland is just one, and the other Xian mass murderers that this thread's participants have posted about are others.

Religious war - Wikipedia
I answered the question in your thread Title. If you didn’t want it answered, why ask it?

Apr 2014
Maryland
I posted a few Atheist that had criminal records and turned his imaginary world upside down.

So what if a few atheist had criminal records. There are a lot more Christians with criminal records what imaginary world are you talking about? We’re only Christians are good and everyone else is bad?

Nov 2008
Washington state
So what if a few atheist had criminal records. There are a lot more Christians with criminal records what imaginary world are you talking about? We’re only Christians are good and everyone else is bad?
What does the Title of the thread say? I stayed on topic and provided an answer. Why are you going off topic?

Apr 2014
Maryland
What does the Title of the thread say? I stayed on topic and provided an answer. Why are you going off topic?

It is very relevant to the thread title. When you were talking about atheism which you have referred to as a religion, or religions are relevant to the discussion

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
Your thread title asked the Question, “How many Atheist have criminal records “? I did a 2 minute search and found a Few Atheist shooters with criminal records. Instead of welcoming my post , he criticized it. Guess he didn’t want the Question answered, had something else in mind
That's all you know how to do: guess. Do you even know what a guess is?

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
I answered the question in your thread Title. If you didn’t want it answered, why ask it?
Here's your reading comprehension assignment for class today:

Read the below post and answer the question, why does it ask how many atheists have criminal records?

Over these past few years, I've heard some people complaining about atheism's influence in society. The always-disgusting Ted Cruz said the lack of Xianity in public schools caused their numerous massacres, and here is a more recent quote:

Have you noticed the decline in morals in society is in correlation with the decline in religion? So we're seeing the effects of Atheism.

So I must ask: How many atheists have criminal records?
Try and figure it out. I highly doubt you can pass the assignment, but give it a try.