How many caravan migrants will you take in

The number of immigrants I will house...

• None. I want others to foot the cost.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • None.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Four or more.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Nov 2015
UK
If the caravan of migrants reach the border and you support immigration, how many will you personally house in your own home?

And why?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Is there still a Caravan? I mean the last day or two before the election it was a smallpox and leprosy infested gang of minority Invaders coming to take our women. Now, it's not even newsworthy. It's almost like the story has lost value now that the election is over.

#TrumpCult is gullible and hilarious.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Is there still a Caravan? I mean the last day or two before the election it was a smallpox and leprosy infested gang of minority Invaders coming to take our women. Now, it's not even newsworthy. It's almost like the story has lost value now that the election is over.

Angry old white men, resurrecting old bullshit in order to be angry about something.

Nov 2013
NY

Funny , ain’t it? With the midterm election happening, no more info on the caravan...
The State media has dropped the topic pretty much completely the moment the polls were closed.

All this, one big fear mongering stunt, which - as expected - hit home with the gullible Trump electorate.

In reality, 300,000+ immigrants have appeared and been processed at the southern border in 2017... a ‘caravan’ of 1000 , 2000 asylum seekers, is really not much more than a regular occurrence, which occurs frequently, and has been dealt with in a long past, without any big media fuzz and military activation, through capable administrations.

In Trump time, since no one is capable anymore, the Trump show takes over, and the audience peacefully accepts a show piece for reality.

Nov 2015
UK
Pro immigrants dodging the subject, no back bone, typical.

Whether the caravan, supposed caravan, legal or illegal immigrants and asylum seekers, how many are you willing to house?

Different story when reality kicks into your heads.

Dec 2015
SoCal
Pro immigrants dodging the subject, no back bone, typical.

Whether the caravan, supposed caravan, legal or illegal immigrants and asylum seekers, how many are you willing to house?

Different story when reality kicks into your heads.
Put me down for two asylum seekers, preferably a mother and child.