How many caravan migrants will you take in

The number of immigrants I will house...

• None. I want others to foot the cost.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • None.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Four or more.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut
Pro immigrants dodging the subject, no back bone, typical.

Whether the caravan, supposed caravan, legal or illegal immigrants and asylum seekers, how many are you willing to house?

Different story when reality kicks into your heads.
Zero, same as the # of homeless Americans which I think should receive healthcare and shelter, how many would you like to deport?

Nov 2015
UK
Yet your topic here is so 4th grade.
Lefty's should put immigration where their mouth is. If you support asylum seekers, legal and or illegal immigration, then house some at your cost. If they're not willing, then they need to stop this crap bashing to those who don't support this immigration mess.

Nov 2015
UK
Zero, same as the # of homeless Americans which I think should receive healthcare and shelter, how many would you like to deport?
I would deport all except those coming to a job, can speak fluent English, their skills are on the needed Visa list, they have no criminal record and can bring at least £200,000 in funds with them. They can't claim welfare for 5 years and will be deported if made unemployed and/or their Visa comes to an end.

I would then channel the funds saved in helping the homeless.

Anyone supporting immigration outside of the criteria I've stated, at least have the balls to foot some of the bill and house some in your spare rooms/couch/garage or they're just a hypocrite.

Dec 2015
SoCal
I would deport all except those coming to a job, can speak fluent English, their skills are on the needed Visa list, they have no criminal record and can bring at least £200,000 in funds with them. They can't claim welfare for 5 years and will be deported if made unemployed and/or their Visa comes to an end.

Anyone supporting immigration outside of the criteria I've stated, at least have the balls to foot some of the bill and house some in your spare rooms/couch/garage or they're just a hypocrite.
I see.

Not a one.

May 2013
Boise, ID
Because I haven't the space or the resources to take in migrants, doesn't mean that I expect others to pay for them. I am happy to share in the cost, which BTW is fairly nominal. Low wage farm labor is in VERY high demand. Many of these families would be taken in and given cheap housing by farmers, ranchers slaughterhouses, etc. I also believe in the LAW which states that anyone can show up at our borders, apply for asylum and be afforded a hearing. Sadly Donald Trump doesn't believe in the rule of law. He's more into DONALD Law.

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut

The question was how many homeless Americans would you either personally house or like to deport?