How many caravan migrants will you take in

The number of immigrants I will house...

• None. I want others to foot the cost.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • None.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Four or more.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Pro immigrants dodging the subject, no back bone, typical.

Whether the caravan, supposed caravan, legal or illegal immigrants and asylum seekers, how many are you willing to house?

Different story when reality kicks into your heads.
My immediate family has routinely supported and temporarily houses migrant families for the last forty years. If you count gramps and his brother when they owned table grape vineyards I could add another forty years.

Oh I forgot Dad's side of the family who owned an apple ranch. They had several over the years who lived and worked on the property up until it was sold in the seventies.

Last edited:
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Is there still a Caravan? I mean the last day or two before the election it was a smallpox and leprosy infested gang of minority Invaders coming to take our women. Now, it's not even newsworthy. It's almost like the story has lost value now that the election is over.

#TrumpCult is gullible and hilarious.
I call them #Trump's"Kneepads".

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Pro immigrants dodging the subject, no back bone, typical.

Whether the caravan, supposed caravan, legal or illegal immigrants and asylum seekers, how many are you willing to house?

Different story when reality kicks into your heads.
why are worried about immigrants to the US oceans away from the UK?

Aug 2018
Vancouver
Try the verb version of house.

Why are some Americans struggling with primary school English?
I wouldn’t know. You’d have to ask an American.

I, personally, have been alive for several decades and I’ve never housed a refugee claimant.

They are processed on a case by case basis and either accepted or denied.

So I don’t understand why a refugee claimant in a car, a bus, a canoe, a caravan or a space shuttle should be judged on how willing I am to personally house them. Considering that’s never been done and isn’t a reasonable thing to do.

I repeat my question. Do you believe short people should have the same rights as tall people? If so, how many short people are you willing to House, since you are such s big supporter of short people and love them so much and think their such perfect, wonderful people?

All you care about is blindly supporting short people.

Why do you hate tall people?

This stuff is just dumb.

People can claim refugee status. They can be accepted or declined a boarding to their history and situation. Either arriving alone or in a caravan. No difference.

It’s CBSAs job. Not a mob of hysterical ninnies.

That’s it. Period. Done.

Feb 2015
sadness
Lefty's should put immigration where their mouth is. If you support asylum seekers, legal and or illegal immigration, then house some at your cost. If they're not willing, then they need to stop this crap bashing to those who don't support this immigration mess.
its the same question i ask too pro life people.

Its always great when you are spending other peoples money, dont have to get your own hands dirty or disturb your own personal life.

Apr 2012
East coast USA
I ditto that above, I'll take a mother and child.
Actually, there are business oppurtunities here,
One could start a latino bride network.
As the economy collapses women face hard choices. The opportunity to marry a northern becomes very attractive. Bearing in mind, she will prod to help other family. Depending where they live, dollars sent may be life line on the cheap.