How many have or will vote straight democrat all the way in the midterms?

How many of you have or will vote straight democrat all the way in the midterms?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Claiming victory by accepting a non-existent concession is a childish thing to say. Having not done this (or any other such silly tactic), I already am grown up. You cannot say the same, on that point. My injunction to you was valid - especially considering you can discuss issues better than that.
he called trump a dictator then failed to explain how or why.
Actually, he explained it in quite some detail, and even provided at least one link from which he drew his criteria.
linked to 9 points that made little sense.
They made perfect sense, whether or not you agree with them.
If he had no time to back up his position, why offer it then run?
We all have real lives to attend to. We do not all have time for extended LD debate, here.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
It's wrong to call Trump a dictator. The correct term would be "Wannabe Dictator". Our country has protections built in so that doesn't happen though.
Not really uncommon for Presidents to push the limits of their power. Trump is just a lot more clumsy at it than most.

The more correct term for The Donald is prolly "egotistical, petulant doofus". (With all due respect for the office of POTUS...)

Jul 2011
NYC
Claiming victory by accepting a non-existent concession is a childish thing to say. Having not done this (or any other such silly tactic), I already am grown up. You cannot say the same, on that point. My injunction to you was valid - especially considering you can discuss issues better than that.

Actually, he explained it in quite some detail, and even provided at least one link from which he drew his criteria.

They made perfect sense, whether or not you agree with them.

We all have real lives to attend to. We do not all have time for extended LD debate, here.

I disagree, he posted some silly list then refused to explain his position.

You are making it a bigger deal than he or I am.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
Nope, not a straight ticket this time. I have in the past but there are some good democrats out there this election.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
Kudos to Marco Rubio. I don't say that very easily either as I've often described him as an empty suit, a bag of hot air, and probably a few other less eloquent descriptions.

Rubio campaigned for many Florida Republicans, including the hopeful and controversial Ron DiSantis for governor. But he refuses to campaign against Democratic Senator Bill Nelson, citing their "very good working relationship".

That's refreshing these days.