How many NRA Members have shot up school kids?

Sep 2014
United States
Does ZERO sound about right?

Given this fact, why does the alt-left blame the NRA for every nutjob who ignores gun laws and shoots up a gun-free zone school?

Reactions: 3 people
Dec 2014
The Milky Way
I hear all shootings are the fault of the NRA. How dare they [NRA] stand up for a Constitutional Right. Ban 'em!

Reactions: 1 person
Jan 2016
Colorado
[video=youtube;nauLgZISozs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nauLgZISozs[/video]
I advise you to stop. You're making fun of him. He might try to get you in trouble. Report you. He's a known snowflake.

Melts as easily as the Wicked Witch when Dorothy tosses a bucket of water on her.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Does ZERO sound about right?

Given this fact, why does the alt-left blame the NRA for every nutjob who ignores gun laws and shoots up a gun-free zone school?
Actually, all school shootings were perpetrated by NRA members. If you don't believe me, look up each of the shooters in the NRA's membership list. Once you have access to the list, I personally guarantee you'll find every last one.

Reactions: 6 people
May 2007
Houston, Texas
Actually, all school shootings were perpetrated by NRA members. If you don't believe me, look up each of the shooters in the NRA's membership list. Once you have access to the list, I personally guarantee you'll find every last one.
Seems like a person with a brain would have checked this out first.