How many rallies has Donald Trump held since becoming president?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
For example, during his first year in office in 2017, the president held 10 political rallies, averaging almost one a month. His first came in February of that year, less than a month after his inauguration.
For comparison, President Barack Obama was involved in his first political rally for another candidate six months after taking office.

In 2018, a midterm election year, President Trump held 40 rallies.
His El Paso stop marked his first political rally of 2019, but there will almost certainly be more to come.

It's been about 70 rallies by my count.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
For example, during his first year in office in 2017, the president held 10 political rallies, averaging almost one a month. His first came in February of that year, less than a month after his inauguration.
For comparison, President Barack Obama was involved in his first political rally for another candidate six months after taking office.

His El Paso stop marked his first political rally of 2019, but there will almost certainly be more to come.

Apparently he likes to only be with people who "agree" with him.

He does not bother reaching out to any other people

Which is not a good thing if, he does in fact, want to be re-elected.

I watch them and laugh btw. He lies so much in every one of those "rallies"

Jul 2011
Tennessee

all of them packed