How much time should Manfort be sentenced to today?

Jan 2016
Colorado
The Clinton's in their "Bonnie and Clyde" days of mass murder of innocent Republicans

View attachment 22278
That IS eerie. I mean, from just looking at her, you would never guess that only some fifty years later, she would be strangling and suffocating some poor Supreme Court justice in his sleep, would you? Doesn't look like the type, at least if you ask me!

I thought President Donald Trump was going to open a big investigation into that Antonin Scalia case, by the way. What's the big delay on that? Anyone know?

Jan 2016
Colorado
Wealthy white people convicted of non-violent crimes rarely have to spend much time in prison. Other than Bernie Madoff, few exceptions come to mind.
Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen are exceptions. And for damned good reason!

Although perhaps you would not call them wealthy, they were taking a LOT of Russian/Soviet money.....

Jun 2014
United States
That IS eerie. I mean, from just looking at her, you would never guess that only some fifty years later, she would be strangling and suffocating some poor Supreme Court justice in his sleep, would you? Doesn't look like the type, at least if you ask me!

I thought President Donald Trump was going to open a big investigation into that Antonin Scalia case, by the way. What's the big delay on that? Anyone know?

I think he's still waiting for his crack team of investigators to get back from Hawaii.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...

Trump had uncovered things about Obama that were going to blow our minds. Any day now....