How the El Paso Killer Echoed the Incendiary Words of Conservative Media Stars

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Rush has been at it 30+ years and how many are inspired to go do a mass killing? Some moron at McConnel's house was promoting the idea of stabbing him in the heart.
And the crazy part is when the Team Mitch account tweeted a video of the protesters at McConnell's house shouting death threats, Twitter suspended the Team Mitch account.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
And the crazy part is when the Team Mitch account tweeted a video of the protesters at McConnell's house shouting death threats, Twitter suspended the Team Mitch account.
It's what that tweet actually said that got it locked out for a couple of days

An emailed fundraising appeal signed by McConnell described the video as showing “a left-wing mob making violent threats against me outside my home” and urging potential donors to help him “fight social media censorship.”

The company said in a statement that the lockout occurred because of “a Tweet that violated our violent threats policy, specifically threats involving physical safety.” The site bans the sharing of threats of violence, even against oneself, as well as “glorification of violence.”

Mitch McConnell's campaign Twitter account locked for posting protester threats

Yeah, it's never right at all to advocate for stabbing somebody

Just like it's never right to post a tombstone of your opponent. Especially just hours after the El Paso shooting.

Aug 2016
CA
Interesting that Carlson's show is being vilified for inflaming but then plays and movies of assassinations of the president and mass hunting of republicans are de rigor for liberal media, but that's okay, it only leads to shooting republican congress people.

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
I don't recall any "liberal" news outlets.channels, repeating the same words over and over again about immigrants or Antifa

The Dayton shooter was part of an incel group.

But I guess you are ok with Fox News and Trump stoking so much fear, that literally people died because of it?

And why is Antifa the "go-to" talking point now when it comes to a mass murder?
Because they are scrambling to distract from the fact right wing nut jobs are actually commiting mass murder and quoting the President in their manifestos.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
What do you call 12 ,000,000 + foreign intruders into your country? Invading armies aren't that big.
Still don't seem to understand that most people trying to get into the US are seeking asylum? But I'm going to take an educated guess here, that all you listen to is Fox News and people like Limbaugh and Coulter.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
so, right wing pundits make it a habit of promoting the same narrative as a white supremacist mass murderer . What does that say about America given how lucrative that narrative has been over the years ? It's no longer just entertainment . It's been proven to incite violence and generate membership in hate groups . But again , since it's so lucrative there's no way we'll see an end to it any time soon - if ever. What's needed is for this country to finally address it's white supremacist underbelly once and for all . Which may possibly be one of the few benefits of electing a man with zero impulse control when it comes to race.

Aug 2016
CA
Still don't seem to understand that most people trying to get into the US are seeking asylum? But I'm going to take an educated guess here, that all you listen to is Fox News and people like Limbaugh and Coulter.
Poverty is not an excuse to apply for asylum. That's what liberals refuse to acknowledge about the hoardes of illegals coming here. Liberals have spread the word, come to America and we'll support you for the rest of your life. Free Medical, free food, free housing, free education. You don't even have to feed your own kids because dumb taxpayers will do it for you.