How the El Paso Killer Echoed the Incendiary Words of Conservative Media Stars

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Poverty is not an excuse to apply for asylum. That's what liberals refuse to acknowledge about the hoardes of illegals coming here. Liberals have spread the word, come to America and we'll support you for the rest of your life. Free Medical, free food, free housing, free education. You don't even have to feed your own kids because dumb taxpayers will do it for you.
Go look at the stats for violence in the Northern Triangle and then get back to me.

And I'm guessing you want to divert this thread because you don't want to talk about the actual topic?

Aug 2016
CA
Go look at the stats for violence in the Northern Triangle and then get back to me.

And I'm guessing you want to divert this thread because you don't want to talk about the actual topic?
You don't have to look at "stats" to know they could easily "escape" danger by staying in Mexico. They're coming here for the freebies.

Last edited:
Aug 2016
CA
Go look at the stats of violence in Mexico and get back to me.
I don't have to look at the "stats" in Mexico. There's violence here in the US is that your excuse? They aren't any safer here. They should stay in the first country next to them where they are away from the "danger" they think they are in. Mexicans can move to another part of their very large country to get away from their "danger".

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I don't have to look at the "stats" in Mexico. There's violence here in the US is that your excuse? They aren't any safer here. They should stay in the first country next to them where they are away from the "danger" they think they are in. Mexicans can move to another part of their very large country to get away from their "danger".
Seems like you don't know much about our current asylum laws.

Like Trump, you just want to make them up on the "fly" as you go along.

Meanwhile, we have to deal with White Nationalist terror threats because of all the incendiary language being used by Trump and conservative outlets.

Jan 2007
Still don't seem to understand that most people trying to get into the US are seeking asylum? But I'm going to take an educated guess here, that all you listen to is Fox News and people like Limbaugh and Coulter.
As usual you are mixed up. The numbers thrown out just for illegals is 12 million + for years & years. Asylum is another huge number in addition to that. Then there is legal immigration from Latin America. Now 12 million may not seem like a large number to you but as a liberal that is to be expected. And illegal immigration still continues despite your best denials.