How the Trump economic miracle shatters the left

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Ok.....where do you get your info?

Except Mr. Obama actually presided over a loss of manufacturing jobs.
According to manufacturing employment data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, since Mr. Obama took office in 2009, the U.S. has lost about 303,000 manufacturing jobs. I’m not sure how one even spins that into a positive.
Moreover, in his 2012 re-election campaign, Mr. Obama promised to create 1 million new manufacturing jobs by the end of this year, and said he was working to double American exports over the next five years, but statistics show he’s fallen short on both measures.
No, Obama, you presided over a loss of manufacturing jobs, and failed to deliver on exports

If you don't trust this link....look it up on Bureau of Labor Statistcs, and stop depending on your liberal media to tell you the truth.
Trump had a bump in manufacturing jobs increases, but I'm afraid that's the last hurrah for a while - automation is making these jobs disappear and they are going to continue to disappear. Manufacturing has actually increased.

Jun 2013
Here
call me when Trump has added as much as Obama did....or Bush! He's only been in office a little over 2 years....he has about 6 hrs to make good ;). You all seem to think he should have kept all his problems by now! He's kept many of them but fixing the mess Obama has made takes some time.

What mess? You offer NOTHING to back up what you claim and NOTHING that refutes all that refutes your BS claims.

Which President Increased U.S. Debt the Most?

"THE WAY WE LIVE NOW: 6-8-03; Deficits and Dysfunction"
THE WAY WE LIVE NOW: 6-8-03; Deficits and Dysfunction

He has "kept all his problems by now" and likely he will keep them for the rest of his life. "Problems"......

Last edited:
Feb 2014
Michigan
I am not going to re-explain myself - to say that Obama was responsible for the countries largest ever debt inclreas was factually correct - if you want blame the two bush wars, the bailouts (that have all been repaid) the stimulus and the early years of the ACA, then yes, it's true.
Obama said he'd end the war in Afghanistan. More died there under Obama than Bush. He didn't even try to negotiate leaving troups in Iraq. He gave up too easily. GM has not paid everything back. My son works for them, and they couldn't care less about their employees or taxpayers.

Feb 2014
Michigan
Trump had a bump in manufacturing jobs increases, but I'm afraid that's the last hurrah for a while - automation is making these jobs disappear and they are going to continue to disappear. Manufacturing has actually increased.
that would be happening under any President. Everyone know this.

Feb 2014
Michigan
What mess? You offer NOTHING to back up what you claim and NOTHING that refutes all that refutes your BS claims.

Which President Increased U.S. Debt the Most?

"THE WAY WE LIVE NOW: 6-8-03; Deficits and Dysfunction"
THE WAY WE LIVE NOW: 6-8-03; Deficits and Dysfunction

He has "kept all his problems by now" and likely he will keep them for the rest of his life. "Problems"......
oh cut it out! You've heard it all before. Other than that, your post is wacked!

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Obama said he'd end the war in Afghanistan. More died there under Obama than Bush. He didn't even try to negotiate leaving troups in Iraq. He gave up too easily. GM has not paid everything back. My son works for them, and they couldn't care less about their employees or taxpayers.
Good lord, George Bush started those wars - I'm sure he had lots of support, but to blame Obama is RIDICULOUS.

I work for myself and my boss IS A FOOKING TYRANT!!!

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Trump made a big mistake appointing Jeff Sessions as AG. Jeff Sessions was way in over his head, and he had to go.

We will see what Barr will do, but if I had to take a guess, not much will be done to the real criminals --- Obama, Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page and Rosenstein. Also, one of the big players was Brennan. In a just world, all of these people would be in prison,

But, we live in a time where there is no justice for Democrats --- everybody else gets the book thrown at them.

Hillary is perhaps the most corrupt person ever to serve in government, yet she is as free as a bird.
You’re confused. Of the names you listed, how many are Republicans? And don’t give the canned bullshit that Comey, et al. Aren’t really Republicans.