How Tim Tebow survived Abortion

Sep 2013
On a hill
Not here to change minds. Here to reflect what Liberal minds embrace. Tim Tebow would never have existed in a Liberal mother’s mindset. A Liberal needs to know a unborn child is a human. When they decide to end that life, realize they could be killing a Tebow , Cher, Jack Nicolson, Celine Dion, that survived 12 Famous People Who Were Almost Aborted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya know, the same could be said for the children killed in a school mass shooting, or that trump wants to deport.

In those cases all conservatives have to say is thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
Nov 2008
Washington state
Ya know, the same could be said for the children killed is a school mass shooting, or that trump wants to deport.

In those cases all conservatives have to say is thoughts and prayers.
Fortunately The Liberal Sheriff Israel has been terminated because of the way he handled the mass shooting .

"I have no interest in dancing on Scott Israel's political grave," DeSantis said of the Democratic former sheriff, "but suffice it to say the massacre might never have happened had Broward had better leadership in the sheriff's department."

In his executive order, the governor cited Israel for incompetence and neglect of duty. DeSantis said Israel "egregiously failed in his duties" by not properly training deputies, and not maintaining "a culture of vigilance and thoroughness," among other weaknesses Fla. County Sheriff Fired for Mishandling of Parkland Shooting

Incompetent sheriffs need to train their men better. One stood outside with a gun while the kids were gunned down

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Fortunately The Liberal Sheriff Israel has been terminated because of the way he handled the mass shooting .

"I have no interest in dancing on Scott Israel's political grave," DeSantis said of the Democratic former sheriff, "but suffice it to say the massacre might never have happened had Broward had better leadership in the sheriff's department."

In his executive order, the governor cited Israel for incompetence and neglect of duty. DeSantis said Israel "egregiously failed in his duties" by not properly training deputies, and not maintaining "a culture of vigilance and thoroughness," among other weaknesses Fla. County Sheriff Fired for Mishandling of Parkland Shooting

Incompetent sheriffs need to train their men better. One stood outside with a gun while the kids were gunned down

I love it . Blame the sheriff instead of another unhinged white guy who shot up a school and several people died.

It's about as dumb as saying only "liberal" women get abortions.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Liberals support choice. That means they dont want government to tell women they must carry a pregnancy to term, or that they must terminate a pregnancy.
Government just legalized murder of unborn children. What’s to keep lawmakers from making a law a life can be terminated if the child is retarded at one years old?

Nov 2008
Washington state
I love it . Blame the sheriff instead of another unhinged white guy who shot up a school and several people died.

While an armed officer stood outside the room where kids were murdered. How can anyone justify that incompetence?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Government just legalized murder of unborn children. What’s to keep lawmakers from making a law a life can be terminated if the child is retarded at one years old?

Mmm, Roe vs. Wade has been the law since the 1970's - by a 7 to 2 vote.

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast

Yeah, but it's OK. aboutenough's loving god wanted them dead. We aren't allowed to question that.