How Tim Tebow survived Abortion

Nov 2008
Washington state
Yeah, god forbid we blame the actual shooter right?
I blame the shooter, but having an armed officer failing to perform his duties to serve and protect is unacceptable. The Sheriff needs to take responsibility for his officers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 2013
On a hill
Government just legalized murder of unborn children. What’s to keep lawmakers from making a law a life can be terminated if the child is retarded at one years old?

Ah, the old slippery slope...

Let me know when that becomes a serious possibility.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Yeah, but it's OK. aboutenough's loving god wanted them dead. We aren't allowed to question that.
A Liberal Sheriff failed to train his officers to serve and protect. God had nothing to do with the attitude Sheriff Israel has. He obviously is incompetent

Nov 2008
Washington state
Ah, the old slippery slope...

Let me know when that becomes a serious possibility.
If a Person can be convinced a fetus isn’t a human till it’s born , then a Liberal mind could be convinced a human is not worth living if it’s retarded

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast
A Liberal Sheriff failed to train his officers to serve and protect. God had nothing to do with the attitude Sheriff Israel has. He obviously is incompetent

So does god not have anything to do with anything or just things you think he should or shouldn't?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
In all the years you've been on this forum, you have never once changed anyone's mind with your stupid threads. However, you have shown that you have an enormous crush on Tim Tebow.
It's an interesting theory he has. No liberal women has ever given birth to a child because they're all aborted. Where then do future liberals come from? From the households of the conservative mothers that birth them?

Jun 2013
Here
Is a cake "mix" a "cake" before it is done and taken out of the oven? A fetus is called a fetus, why?

Are the words "unborn" and "born" synonymous?

What does the word "born" mean?

If life is so precious, why does God murder so many of his creation and why does "aboutenough" always IGNORE that which does not fit his agenda, like how Adolf Hitler and others who caused mass death (in some cases, in the name of Christ), also "survived", abortion? Oh, how much "aboutenough" would lament their mother's aborting them, no?. The ratio of death caused/ordered by them, is what, relative to a woman who does not wish to be pregnant for any reason she deems?

How God Killed 3 Million People In The Bible

Death toll of Christianity - RationalWiki

List of Dictatorships by Death Toll – The Top 10 Biggest Mass Killings in History

How Tim Tebow survived Abortion

"We sat with him on the floor in his little house. We felt very humble in the presence of such a great man. We asked him many questions about the future of India and as he replied we could see he had great plans for the country. Then we were surprised when he said, "I have a great respect for Christianity. I often read the Sermon on the Mount and have gained much from it. I know of no one who has done more for humanity than Jesus. In fact, there is nothing wrong with Christianity, but the trouble is with you Christians. You do not begin to live up to your own teachings." That made us all the more humble. We were impressed by his honesty and his very gracious words. We stayed with him for about an hour and a half in his home and then we drove back to Jabalpur."
My Visit With Mahatma Gandhi - James E. McEldowney

Why are there children who still go hungry in America, while "good christians" support a greedy, gluttonous, lying, narcissistic billionaire adulterer, to lead the nation and essentially say there is "no room in the inn" (America) for those seeking help and building walls to keep those seeking a better life for themselves and their children, OUT.

Donald Trump House Photos - Pictures of All of Donald Trump's Homes

Trumpite "Christians"........'We don't support abortion or homosexuality, but we DO support the narcissism, the lying, the greed, the gluttony, the adultery of someone we believe is going to condemn abortion and homosexuality.

Makes sense, right?

Last edited: