How Tim Tebow survived Abortion

Nov 2008
Washington state
So does god not have anything to do with anything or just things you think he should or shouldn't?
It’s not what I say that matters, it’s what God said that matters. Since God said murder is forbidden we don’t have to make up reasons for police officers to shirk the duty of preventing humans from murdering each other. We certainly don’t blame God for what humans do to each other. They were warned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 2014
Maryland
More than 24 years ago, Pam and her husband Bob were serving as missionaries to the Philippines and praying for a fifth child. Pam contracted amoebic dysentery, an infection of the intestine caused by a parasite found in contaminated food or drink.

She went into a coma and was treated with strong antibiotics before they discovered she was pregnant. Doctors urged her to abort the baby for her own safety, telling her the medicines had caused irreversible damage to her baby. She refused the abortion and cited her Christian faith as the reason for her hope that her son would be born without the devastating disabilities physicians predicted.

While pregnant, Pam nearly lost their baby four times, but still refused to consider abortion. She recalled making a pledge to God with her husband: If you will give us a son, we’ll name him Timothy and we’ll make him a preacher.

Pam ultimately spent the last two months of her pregnancy in bed and eventually gave birth to a healthy baby boy August 14, 1987. Pam’s youngest son is indeed a preacher. He preaches in prisons, makes hospital visits, and serves with his father’s ministry in the Philippines. He also plays football. His name is Tim Tebow ~ By Jodi Gemma (Thanks, Tammy!) Log In or Sign Up to View

So, see who would not have been born if a Liberal Mother would have had Tim Tebow. He survived the murder perpetrated by the left. Now he is sharing the gospel to the world

Then there is the mother who had an abortion and Had it been born it might have been a mass murderer...

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
The issue, is when does life begin. It should be the opposite of how we determine when life ends. The heartbeat

The heartbeat does not define the end of life. If it did, there would be millions of zombies wandering around right now.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
It’s not what I say that matters, it’s what God said that matters. Since God said murder is forbidden we don’t have to make up reasons for police officers to shirk the duty of preventing humans from murdering each other. We certainly don’t blame God for what humans do to each other. They were warned

It doesn't matter what God says when it comes to the laws of the United States. Our government is secular, whether you like it or not.