How To Learn To Hate America

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Assumption? I know tons of Fox watchers, and it's tragic the way they all think alike and have the same political views almost verbatim - the same playbook lines, the same intolerance for other views, the same jumping to "You must be a LIBERAL" if you challenge them. No, it's not an assumption. Brainwashing and intellectual laziness is easy to spot.
Isn't it amazing how they all spout the same talking points all on the same day. They get their marching orders in the morning and they're out there spreading it around in no time.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
People who watch Fox News and think they are getting real news are the same people that watch Rocky and Bullwinkle to learn about how squirrels and moose live in the wild.

May 2015
Atlanta
I have only one question. Are Fox News viewers really that stupid? They actually know less correct information about current events than people who watch no television news at all.

Sep 2006
Houston, Tx
Get a clue! There'd BE no Fox News as we know it without Obama, for certain. Any Democrat president would do, it just happens to be that Kenyan born Muslim American-hating Obama for now. Just like Clinton made Rush Limbaugh a millionaire.

Now, your type NEEDS to make anyone who detests Fox News and their American hating agenda a liberal. So don't get this fucked up! I detest MSNBC and their stealing the Fox business model to make money also. In fact, all cable news could disappear and America would be all the better for it.

I suppose you can also explain away this guy as mere happenstance too, right? Scandal Rocks Fox News Over Saudi Terror Link
Absolute nonsense.

Fox News wasn't around during the Bush administration ? Before Obama ?

Sep 2006
Houston, Tx
I have only one question. Are Fox News viewers really that stupid? They actually know less correct information about current events than people who watch no television news at all.
True stupidity is equating a bunch of empty platitudes based on " Hope and Change " and bumper sticker slogans to President qualifications....TWICE.

Thats stupid

Jan 2014
south
many say this, but I feel they really are just taking a poke at conservatives. the real secret when watching news, regardless of the network, is to get the information and separate it from the commentaries which inevitably come attached to it. think for yourself and let the chips fall where they may on your own decisions. we already have too many people in this country who feel they must make decisions for others "for their own good" - when are we going to start thinking for ourselves.

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
Absolute nonsense.

Fox News wasn't around during the Bush administration ? Before Obama ?

What cave do you live in? Any comment on the link that talks about one of News Corp's majority owners having terrorist ties?