How to prove God is real.

May 2012
By the wall
You say you want proof well here is how you do it.

Simply ask Him to show you.

Caveat, you must be sincere.

If you believe the great pixie dust fairy in the sky is not real you will know that.

If He is, he will come into your heart in some way that He feels appropriate and He will let you know and you will know.

Simply ask Him.

I am betting that 99% of you unbelievers have never even attempted this because you are so caught up in your superiority that you cannot attain the humbleness of doing this.

If God can create the Universe and everything in it do you not think He will not show you his light if you ask Him?

You have absolutely nothing to lose, you would just gain verification of your beliefs that He isn't real.

But He will, He has promised us this in the Bible.

I think the unbelievers don't actually want to know, they are afraid of it.

This is what separates us Christians from you, we were brave enough to take that leap.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Why?

Quetzalcoatl never asked for sacrifices, he was the god of air and wind.

In fact the Latter Day saints actually believe he was Jesus, just interpreted by a different culture.
Of course he was, anything that can be conjured up in the mind can have the "reality" label slapped on it by succeeding generations. Want to see real god like powers, watch Altered Carbon on Netflix, live forever in multiple bodies..just download your consciousness into digital form and upload it as needed into a clone or unwilling slave body.

May 2012
By the wall
As I pointed out in my OP, the answer is there but people like you are simply not brave enough to ask for help from God.

Do you really think God won't help you?

You are just too proud to humble yourself.

Afraid to even try.

May 2012
By the wall
Of course he was, anything that can be conjured up in the mind can have the "reality" label slapped on it by succeeding generations. Want to see real god like powers, watch Altered Carbon on Netflix, live forever in multiple bodies..just download your consciousness into digital form and upload it as needed into a clone or unwilling slave body.
Damn, if he has a new series that must mean they cancelled Hannah...….what a shame.