How to Reduce Income Inequality

Apr 2018
oregon
Good for you.

I'm just reminding you of what sovereign power means. Just stay away from the business end of such power, and you're free to believe what you want to believe.
As are you, even if said belief is so ridiculous as to contend that you owe your existence and air to a make-believe contract with an inefficient bureaucracy.

Jan 2007
South Africa has almost the highest income inequality in the world, 65%. And the shitty society to show for it.

One thing's for sure: if South Africa does not reduce income inequality, it will not be a capitalist nation in 20 or 30 years.

The producers are murdered off. The non producers will starve. Remember Zimbabwe?

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Your inability to grasp reality without trying to spin it in an irrelevant "gotcha" is indicative of an immature mind. So is your ideology.
I have no such inability. You merely spout ideology. I do not. I understand the law and its relation to reality. You just insult people and contribute nothing here.

Apr 2018
oregon
Flame Baiting
I have no such inability.
Just because you lack the self awareness to see it does not mean it doesn't exist.
You merely spout ideology. I do not.
:lol:
I understand the law and its relation to reality.
Yeah, you're such an impressive lawyer that you spend your valuable time posting nonsense and pettily ruling an insignificant political website.
You just insult people and contribute nothing here.
Tissue?

Reactions: Hognoxious

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Just because you lack the self awareness to see it does not mean it doesn't exist.

Yeah, you're such an impressive lawyer that you spend your valuable time posting nonsense and pettily ruling an insignificant political website.

Tissue?
Now you're just trolling. Bye.

Reactions: Madeline
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio

Tissue?
Reported.

Reactions: birdzeyez

Wonderer

May 2014
Missouri

Tissue?
MOD NOTE: ORANGECAT HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THIS THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO HIS/HER POSTS. THANK YOU.

Reactions: Madeline