How to remove a bad passenger from plane

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Recall all the stories about police or some private security thugs dragging people off planes in America? The guy who got beat the crap out of on the United flight?

Well, here, for comparison, are Russian cops in Moscow removing a drunken woman who was disrupting a flight to Simferopol (Crimea)
[video=youtube;HmsVfslAVzs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmsVfslAVzs[/video]
He even at one point holds her head, so to stop her from hitting it on the floor. Cops over there are amazingly gentle with women... A man, they can kick his ass. To be violent with a female is unacceptable though. They are future (or current) mothers, and all that ;)

America, for comparison

:rolleyes: lol

Jun 2006
Vancouver
It’s really, really hard to force someone to do something without overwhelming force. And women are much more flexible than men, so a lot of the the arm and hand locks that bring men to tears are nothing to women. Plus, alcohol and drugs can make pain-compliance useless.

There’s two moves I never got to try in real life. One was how to get someone out of a car by using their arm as a lever. The other was how to get a struggling prisoner through a door way. One hand on shirt collar, the other hand on crotch of pants - lift straight up and throw through door.

I don’t know about a real live arrest but damn those both sure worked in training. :)

Last edited:

Nicnam

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Recall all the stories about police or some private security thugs dragging people off planes in America? The guy who got beat the crap out of on the United flight?

Well, here, for comparison, are Russian cops in Moscow removing a drunken woman who was disrupting a flight to Simferopol (Crimea)
Appears the woman is located in the boarding bridge, having been removed from the aircraft.

If you find the video of the police removing her from the plane, I'll take a look.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
All fair points. There is no video of the incident itself, only eyewitness testimony (the woman had yelled and swore at other people, demanding to be reassigned to another seat for some reason; and assaulted a stewardess who attempted to calm her down), only video is of his aftermath.

Best I got is a different video of another incident also with drunk woman, on a Russian plane, shows how the group of cops in Orenburg take her from her seat
[video=youtube;1j52vxyg_z4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j52vxyg_z4[/video]