"How we are manipulated by media and politicians"- A discussion on a users great post.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
you're the one that quoted me when i wasn't even in this thread. get a grip. no one is buying that.

you hate me cause you ain't me.....
I quoted you because you are the perfect example of the irrational reactionary eliminationist hatred that typifies Russiagaters. To your credit, you don't bother to hide it. You just let all that primate genocidal rage hang right out. People like HayJenn still pretend to have a veneer of civilization about them.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
I quoted you because you are the perfect example of the irrational reactionary eliminationist hatred that typifies Russiagaters. To your credit, you don't bother to hide it. You just let all that primate genocidal rage hang right out. People like HayJenn still pretend to have a veneer of civilization about them.
LOL!

Mar 2015
See? Just monkey-like button mashing. When people like HayJenn say there's no chance of a war starting with Russia by accident, they're counting on lizard-brain button mashers like you to keep your head about you.

That's why personally I think we're fucked.
Good! It's good that you have a fucking opinion on the internet. maybe you can join in an actual adult discussion....one day.

Mar 2015
Can't say you're blowing me away, either, Sgt. Fury.
Flame Bait
Do not post with intentions of inciting a response that would violate these community guidelines, to include demeaning nicknames. We kindly ask the community to simply refer to one another by their usernames.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
omg this is why the left right always win.........

Find common ground guys, I've hated and liked you both equally in the past. lol