"How we are manipulated by media and politicians"- A discussion on a users great post.

Jul 2011
NYC
it's like when i was a boxer - some people you like, some you don't like. in spite of what people think, you don't always drink beers and hug afterwards.

I've had it worse with both of you than with each other, would you drink a beer with me?

In fact, one of my most respected folks are those I threw down with and settled it. There is something bonding about trading blows then drinking a beer together. jus saying.....

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
I've had it worse with both of you than with each other, would you drink a beer with me?

In fact, one of my most respected folks are those I threw down with and settled it. There is something bonding about trading blows then drinking a beer together. jus saying.....
yes, but don't bring that fool you keep trying to get me to drink a beer with. i'm particular on who i drink with.

Jul 2011
NYC
yes, but don't bring that fool you keep trying to get me to drink a beer with. i'm particular on who i drink with.
You've got me on ignore so you won't even see me. there'll just be an empty bar stool.

meh, I'd drink a beer with both of you and having you guys having a questionable bromance by the end, i'm that good. ;)

Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
well, in any event, the effort to bring independents is laudable, if fraught. the need for people to have a place to go who no longer have a home in either establishment party is getting more and more acute.

And both the republican and democratic parties both used to have liberal and conservative wings. A third party that was some sort of synthesis of the libertarians, greens, and nonaffiliateds would be an interesting group.

And contentious, evidently.