"How we are manipulated by media and politicians"- A discussion on a users great post.

Mar 2019
California
Posted by highway234:

It's really not overwhelming, and I heard the same claims about WMDs in iraq. remember the ny times saying after Colin Powell's fake UN speech that you'd have to be an idiot not to believe it?

The Russiagate hoax, just like the WMDs in Iraq hoax, is based on repetition. They simply repeat their lie enough times that people believe it out of sheer exhaustion. Not only is there still no actual evidence Russia interfered in any meaningful way, it's still not even clear what the allegation is. That's just like the WMDs in Iraq fraud. Was hussein building nerve gas? A nuke? Anthrax bombs? an ICBM? was he responsible for 9/11? was he brutal to his own people? Did his soldiers dump babies out of incubators? You could never pin down what the story even was, you just knew you were supposed to think Saddam was a real bad guy, and you had to be real scared.

Same thing here. Did Putin put Trump in the white house? did he tamper with the Vermont power grid? was he behind Black Lives Matter? Is anyone you don't agree with a Putin bot? Is it Putin's fault there are memes about Jesus watching you masturbate? It's the exact same gaslighting modus operandi. The story is incoherent but amplified endlessly with the help of the corporate media, and it's meant to make you afraid, but you notice you're not being asked to actually do anything except hate Putin, distrust nonestablishment information sources, and be scared. Just like you weren't being asked to do anything except hate Saddam, be scared, and go shopping.

Those are the two biggest red flags you're dealing with an establishment lie. The allegation is never clarified and you're never told what to do to make the problem better. It's not like we're being told to contribute to victory gardens or conserve rubber. We're just being told we have to hate putin and we have to be scared.

It's really pretty obvious. Sorry.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************'

When @highway234 posted this, it was so spot on I suggested he should make this a thread. Well I am not waiting for you pal, i started it for you. This is a great observation of how we are manipulated by politicians and the media.

i would love to see a discussion on his post separate from other topics. Thanks
When our So-Called "Free Press" takes sides for political reasons, it is no longer a "Free Press".

Jan 2007
Posted by highway234:

It's really not overwhelming, and I heard the same claims about WMDs in iraq. remember the ny times saying after Colin Powell's fake UN speech that you'd have to be an idiot not to believe it?

The Russiagate hoax, just like the WMDs in Iraq hoax, is based on repetition. They simply repeat their lie enough times that people believe it out of sheer exhaustion. Not only is there still no actual evidence Russia interfered in any meaningful way, it's still not even clear what the allegation is. That's just like the WMDs in Iraq fraud. Was hussein building nerve gas? A nuke? Anthrax bombs? an ICBM? was he responsible for 9/11? was he brutal to his own people? Did his soldiers dump babies out of incubators? You could never pin down what the story even was, you just knew you were supposed to think Saddam was a real bad guy, and you had to be real scared.

Same thing here. Did Putin put Trump in the white house? did he tamper with the Vermont power grid? was he behind Black Lives Matter? Is anyone you don't agree with a Putin bot? Is it Putin's fault there are memes about Jesus watching you masturbate? It's the exact same gaslighting modus operandi. The story is incoherent but amplified endlessly with the help of the corporate media, and it's meant to make you afraid, but you notice you're not being asked to actually do anything except hate Putin, distrust nonestablishment information sources, and be scared. Just like you weren't being asked to do anything except hate Saddam, be scared, and go shopping.

Those are the two biggest red flags you're dealing with an establishment lie. The allegation is never clarified and you're never told what to do to make the problem better. It's not like we're being told to contribute to victory gardens or conserve rubber. We're just being told we have to hate putin and we have to be scared.

It's really pretty obvious. Sorry.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************'

When @highway234 posted this, it was so spot on I suggested he should make this a thread. Well I am not waiting for you pal, i started it for you. This is a great observation of how we are manipulated by politicians and the media.

i would love to see a discussion on his post separate from other topics. Thanks

Cia bullshit got us into Iraq, CIA bullshit played it's role in Trump Russiagate.