How will the Republicans get past the browning of America/demographics

can the Republicans get past their negative Images as far as Immigrant & minorities are concerned

• This configuration of republicans need a negative Image of these groups as a tool to get their vote

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Time heals all things

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • They will be able to take away enough of these groups votes to continue in power without them.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • yes they can get past this by shifting over to support these groups

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mar 2015
Minnesota
I see no way that they can stay relevant or even exist in this configuration, after treating minority's and Immigrants like third class citizens for decades. Using them as a target to consolidate the people who can't get past the color white. Everything about this is ugly and just not true. The conservative voice is necessary in this country but it doesn't have to look like what they call the conservative party of 2019

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
after we get rid of Trump they'll slowly come around.
The GOP itself my never recover. But, sometimes you have to start all over from the ground up.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
after we get rid of Trump they'll slowly come around.
The GOP itself my never recover. But, sometimes you have to start all over from the ground up.
I agree it will have to look way different then this group. Their name and reputation is poisoned, they will need another name .How about the Flag waiving, Christian , Gun bubba Party?

Nov 2015
UK
I see no way that they can stay relevant or even exist in this configuration, after treating minority's and Immigrants like third class citizens for decades. Using them as a target to consolidate the people who can't get past the color white. Everything about this is ugly and just not true. The conservative voice is necessary in this country but it doesn't have to look like what they call the conservative party of 2019
Unfortunately, Republicans know economics and it's the taxpayer that foots the cost and society that suffers the damage. This is why, pardon the pun, the subject sounds foreign to Democrats.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Unfortunately, Republicans know economics and it's the taxpayer that foots the cost and society that suffers the damage. This is why, pardon the pun, the subject sounds foreign to Democrats.
gibberish much ? If they know economics why then is it the last thing you want to do if you care about any aspect of our economy , would be to elect a right wing president. You people are a disaster for the economy, Electing a democratic president is good for every aspect of the economy, burying the numbers and results of the right wing presidents over the last 70 years, The number are so bad that the rights party should be outlawed to protect our economy. You comment is that ridiculous, it's embarrassing.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Things may be changing. Here is a view of current people registered as Republicans.

Gen Z could be the force to move the GOP to the left
I really don't have a clue how the transition can be fast enough before they go into the powerless mode. They can't stay in power without the hate, bigotry and immigrants haters vote . So they have to keep that ugliness going. I also believe their program to take away the votes of any block of people that have a major majority of democrats along weith the extreme gerrymandering they are going for to keep in power and relevant.There only chance to have this confuguation do the changes needed to be a supportable group. In the future. Isw to change right now and hope for the best. be honest with me can you see any way that the right can get anywhere now without the gun bubbas , old men , bigotry, flag waving , bible thumping and anti imagration.

Jul 2011
Tennessee
So why does the left get to call the changing racial/ethnic makeup of the US population as the "browning of America"?

Seems racist to me!