How will the Republicans get past the browning of America/demographics

can the Republicans get past their negative Images as far as Immigrant & minorities are concerned

• This configuration of republicans need a negative Image of these groups as a tool to get their vote

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Time heals all things

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • They will be able to take away enough of these groups votes to continue in power without them.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • yes they can get past this by shifting over to support these groups

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jul 2011
Tennessee
Try answering your own question.

Since we've established that the description is not racist, and since it describes "the changing racial/ethnic makeup of the US population" what else could it mean?
"You" have established that when the left uses that kind of language it isn't racist but if I were to use that kind of language, I'd be called a racist.

This thread is dead.

Enjoy your stupidity.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
"You" have established that when the left uses that kind of language it isn't racist but if I were to use that kind of language, I'd be called a racist.

This thread is dead.

Enjoy your stupidity.

Spoken like a proud white nationalist.

Enjoy your lack of melanin.

I wonder if your great-grandkids will.

Mar 2015
Minnesota

This thread is dead.

Enjoy your stupidity.
Your hate is showing , every word oozes with it. I can recognize it every time.

Nov 2015
UK
gibberish much ? If they know economics why then is it the last thing you want to do if you care about any aspect of our economy , would be to elect a right wing president. You people are a disaster for the economy, Electing a democratic president is good for every aspect of the economy, burying the numbers and results of the right wing presidents over the last 70 years, The number are so bad that the rights party should be outlawed to protect our economy. You comment is that ridiculous, it's embarrassing.
Democrats don't understand costs. They don't understand the costs on society and have a very blinkered view. You know fine well the numbers under Trump are way ahead of Obama's attempt.

As soon as a Democrat grasps economics, they become a Republican.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Democrats don't understand costs. They don't understand the costs on society and have a very blinkered view. You know fine well the numbers under Trump are way ahead of Obama's attempt.

As soon as a Democrat grasps economics, they become a Republican.
Ok , but that's not the point is it , give me 70 years of history and it will show your way is ridiculous. You would have to be nuts to elects a right wing president if you are at all concerned about the economy. BY the way if there was no one in office for the last couple of years, all economic numbers would have been the same or better. It's all Obama's economy. Scum bag did nothing.