Hurricane Florence

Jan 2007
It's sad when people think they are smart by staying.

We watched an interview of a guy last night, living in NC one and quarter miles inland from the coast. He, his family and several friends are staying, stocked up on food, have generators and his daughter is a nurse. Made the statement we have everything we need to make it...YIKES!

My other half said, make a sign to put on your house, 'we have everything we need - don't bother to help us'. He was kidding but so many things could go wrong being so close.....The gentleman made the comment they could have left. I suppose everyone makes their own choice but what is your life worth?

Bless everyone that is staying and keep them all safe.
How do you guarantee you stay above water? Mad made structure fall down.

Apr 2010
Oregon

We watched an interview of a guy last night, living in NC one and quarter miles inland from the coast. He, his family and several friends are staying, stocked up on food, have generators and his daughter is a nurse. Made the statement we have everything we need to make it...YIKES!

My other half said, make a sign to put on your house, 'we have everything we need - don't bother to help us'. He was kidding but so many things could go wrong being so close.....The gentleman made the comment they could have left. I suppose everyone makes their own choice but what is your life worth?

Man I saw this chick on earlier whose house was only 300 feet from the beach and she was staying. That is legit insane

Mar 2010
Indiana

What irks me was a young woman and her three little girls were staying. The girls will be terrified. What kind of mother does this?