HURRICANE growing, another mass casualty event in TX--Trump in 3rd person rage-tweets abt. Comey & JOHN ROBERTS

Jul 2015
Florida
This is the MOST disconnected, crazed, obsessed POS to ever ungrace (disgrace) the Oval Office. Nixon was the only other one that DAILY-- temperamentally exhibited NAKEDLY obsession and paranoia as his world crashed around him. And Nixon didn't exhibit that in front of the country till the final months .I could not remotely guess what he would have done if he had TWITTER.
This IS bizarre.
"THANK GOODNESS THAT DONALD TRUMP WAS ELECTED, BECAUSE IF HE WASN’T ELECTED, THESE PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE IN POWER"

Trump tweets out bizarre diatribe attacking Supreme Court Justice John Roberts for not going after Comey

Published
1 min ago on
September 1, 2019
By Tom Boggioni

Appearing to be watching Fox News on Sunday morning while the rest of the country is reeling over a mass shooting in Texas and a monster hurricane barreling down on the Florida coast, Donald Trump was instead tweeting an extended rant from former GOP lawmaker Jason Chaffetz about fired FBI Director James Comey.

Writing on Twitter, and using Chaffetz’s words, Trump ranted: “James Comey has been rebuked at the highest level, with much more to come. An IG Report doesn’t get any stronger, calling him dangerous, insubordinate. THANK GOODNESS THAT DONALD TRUMP WAS ELECTED, BECAUSE IF HE WASN’T ELECTED, THESE PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE IN POWER. Two more reports are coming. Comey very vulnerable. But where is the Supreme Court. Where is Justice Roberts? If you lie to a court, you should be held in contempt. So, if you abused the FISA, you must be held accountable. I hope Justice Roberts will take action.” Jason Chaffetz, Fox.”

You can see the tweets below

“James Comey has been rebuked at the highest level, with much more to come. An IG Report doesn’t get any stronger, calling him dangerous, insubordinate. THANK GOODNESS THAT DONALD TRUMP WAS ELECTED, BECAUSE IF HE WASN’T ELECTED, THESE PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE IN POWER. Two more.....
Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

....reports are coming. Comey very vulnerable. But where is the Supreme Court. Where is Justice Roberts? If you lie to a court, you should be held in contempt. So, if you abused the FISA, you must be held accountable. I hope Justice Roberts will take action.” Jason Chaffetz, Fox
https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1168146167215079424

Donald J. Trump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1168146165130518528
“James Comey has been rebuked at the highest level, with much more to come. An IG Report doesn’t get any stronger, calling him dangerous, insubordinate. THANK GOODNESS THAT DONALD TRUMP WAS ELECTED, BECAUSE IF HE WASN’T ELECTED, THESE PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE IN POWER. Two more.....​

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

....reports are coming. Comey very vulnerable. But where is the Supreme Court. Where is Justice Roberts? If you lie to a court, you should be held in contempt. So, if you abused the FISA, you must be held accountable. I hope Justice Roberts will take action.” Jason Chaffetz, Fox
https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1168146167215079424

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/tru...g-after-comey/

Jul 2019
Atlanta
This is the MOST disconnected, crazed, obsessed POS to ever ungrace (disgrace) the Oval Office. Nixon was the only other one that DAILY-- temperamentally exhibited NAKEDLY obsession and paranoia as his world crashed around him. And Nixon didn't exhibit that in front of the country till the final months .I could not remotely guess what he would have done if he had TWITTER.
This IS bizarre.
"THANK GOODNESS THAT DONALD TRUMP WAS ELECTED, BECAUSE IF HE WASN’T ELECTED, THESE PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE IN POWER"
Trump tweets out bizarre diatribe attacking Supreme Court Justice John Roberts for not going after Comey
Published​
1 min ago on​
September 1, 2019​
Appearing to be watching Fox News on Sunday morning while the rest of the country is reeling over a mass shooting in Texas and a monster hurricane barreling down on the Florida coast, Donald Trump was instead tweeting an extended rant from former GOP lawmaker Jason Chaffetz about fired FBI Director James Comey.​
Writing on Twitter, and using Chaffetz’s words, Trump ranted: “James Comey has been rebuked at the highest level, with much more to come. An IG Report doesn’t get any stronger, calling him dangerous, insubordinate. THANK GOODNESS THAT DONALD TRUMP WAS ELECTED, BECAUSE IF HE WASN’T ELECTED, THESE PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE IN POWER. Two more reports are coming. Comey very vulnerable. But where is the Supreme Court. Where is Justice Roberts? If you lie to a court, you should be held in contempt. So, if you abused the FISA, you must be held accountable. I hope Justice Roberts will take action.” Jason Chaffetz, Fox.”​
You can see the tweets below​
“James Comey has been rebuked at the highest level, with much more to come. An IG Report doesn’t get any stronger, calling him dangerous, insubordinate. THANK GOODNESS THAT DONALD TRUMP WAS ELECTED, BECAUSE IF HE WASN’T ELECTED, THESE PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE IN POWER. Two more.....
“James Comey has been rebuked at the highest level, with much more to come. An IG Report doesn’t get any stronger, calling him dangerous, insubordinate. THANK GOODNESS THAT DONALD TRUMP WAS ELECTED, BECAUSE IF HE WASN’T ELECTED, THESE PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE IN POWER. Two more.....​
....reports are coming. Comey very vulnerable. But where is the Supreme Court. Where is Justice Roberts? If you lie to a court, you should be held in contempt. So, if you abused the FISA, you must be held accountable. I hope Justice Roberts will take action.” Jason Chaffetz, Fox​

Trump must be very lonely and isolated.. He has NOTHING better to do.

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
I like the "if you lie to the Court, you should be held accountable." I wonder if that goes for Wilbur Ross and the other folks at Commerce and Justice who fabricated about and covered up their motivations for putting a citizenship question on the census.

Accountability is for little people, I guess.

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
This morning trump is on a tweet rampage about the people he's suing over breaching his confidentiality agreements.
Good luck with that. All we need is for one of those NDA's to be vitiated by the First Amendment...and we'll get a cascade of revelations about this very private president's administration. Probably won't happen until after he's out of office, though it could happen in the middle of a second term.

Jul 2019
Atlanta
Good luck with that. All we need is for one of those NDA's to be vitiated by the First Amendment...and we'll get a cascade of revelations about this very private president's administration. Probably won't happen until after he's out of office, though it could happen in the middle of a second term.

You'd think Trump had more to do than tweet and make threats or chase lawsuits.