I’m sick and tired!!!

Apr 2014
Maryland
Max boot wrote a fabulous opinion post.
I will just give highlights and paraphrase and my opinions and ask those who support trump their opinions and others feel free to add more

I am sick and tired of a president who pretends that a caravan of poor refugees seeking asylum is “an invasion by unknown Middle Easterner’s

I am sick and tired of a president who scares his base by saying they’re bringing in smallpox when smallpox was eliminated 40 years ago. He is insulting his base by thinking they are so stupid that they don’t know that

I am sick and tired of a president who is so self-absorbed that he thinks he is the real victim of male bomb attacks.

I’m sick and tired of a president who uses the language of anti-somatic conspiracy theories about jewish financiers like George Soros and “globalists and won’t apologize even after the worst attack on Jews

I’m sick and tired of a president who calls Democrats evil am unAmerican and treasonous. No other president has ever divided the country in such a blatant and despicable way

I’m sick and tired of a president who lies incessantly on an average of eight times a day like claiming that there were riots in California and that a bill that passed the Senate 98 to 1 had very little Democrats support

I’m sick and tired of a president who won’t show his tax returns and has his assets in a trust with his family

I’m sick and tired of a president who lacks so much human empathy that on the day of a mass shooting he goes to a rally and says “let’s have some fun”

I’m sick and tired of Republicans who complained about the federal debt while adding $113 billion to the national debt just in one year

I’m sick and tired of Republicans who steal that from his blatant bigotry gives them license to do the same

And I’m sick and tired of a president who can’t be bothered to work hard and instead prefers to spend his time watching Fox news and acting like a Twitter troll. Isn’t this the man who criticized Obama for playing golf

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
So many things to be sick and tired of! I'll just pick out one:

He is insulting his base by thinking they are so stupid that they don’t know that
Insulting his base? You're just assuming that his base actually did know that. I'm not so sure. His base doesn't seem to be the most informed of people.

two-rednecks-45642.jpg

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
So many things to be sick and tired of! I'll just pick out one:

Insulting his base? You're just assuming that his base actually did know that. I'm not so sure. His base doesn't seem to be the most informed of people.

View attachment 18706

We're not allowed to make fun of the angry, willfully ignorant anymore. New rule as of November 8, 2016. :rolleyes:

Jets

Former Staff
Feb 2011
New York
I'm just sick of Our President being more interested in yammering about the opposition instead of using his pulpit to bring our country together. As the leader of the nation its incumbent upon him to set the tone for the American people. Encouraging everyone to turn against one another because of political differences is egregious and beyond reprehensible.