I’m sick and tired!!!

Jul 2011
NYC
When did obama stir up racial hatred? Don’t you remember his speech on race when he denounced Reverend Wright ? What has he ever done that is racist other than having dark skin?Impact of OBama's Race Speech on Campaign
I remember his speech where he could no more denounce him than an uncle. I remember when he said "Racism was typical of white people", I remember when he said the "police acted stupidly" or that treyvon could have been his son and suddenly a latino was suddenly white when it fit the narrative,

You have your partisan blinders on too tight.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
When did obama stir up racial hatred? Don’t you remember his speech on race when he denounced Reverend Wright ? What has he ever done that is racist other than having dark skin?Impact of OBama's Race Speech on Campaign
He dared to bring his dark skin into the White House. There are way too many who just couldn't forgive him for that. Only and uppity (insert term for African American here) would dare do such a thing.

Apr 2014
Maryland
I remember his speech where he could no more denounce him than an uncle. I remember when he said "Racism was typical of white people", I remember when he said the "police acted stupidly" or that treyvon could have been his son and suddenly a latino was suddenly white when it fit the narrative,

You have your partisan blinders on too tight.
When did he say racism was typical of white people. But is that not true anyway? Do you think all those neo-Nazis and KKK Klansman are not white?
I guess you think it was OK that Trevon was shot and killed he could have been anyone’s son..but he is black and so is obama. I’m sure you noticed it.
Would you get upset if a Jewish person said that could’ve been my grandmother in that synagogue where Jews were killed?
You have your bigot blinders on too right

Jan 2014
California
Max boot wrote a fabulous opinion post.
I will just give highlights and paraphrase and my opinions and ask those who support trump their opinions and others feel free to add more

I am sick and tired of a president who pretends that a caravan of poor refugees seeking asylum is “an invasion by unknown Middle Easterner’s

I am sick and tired of a president who scares his base by saying they’re bringing in smallpox when smallpox was eliminated 40 years ago. He is insulting his base by thinking they are so stupid that they don’t know that

I am sick and tired of a president who is so self-absorbed that he thinks he is the real victim of male bomb attacks.

I’m sick and tired of a president who uses the language of anti-somatic conspiracy theories about jewish financiers like George Soros and “globalists and won’t apologize even after the worst attack on Jews

I’m sick and tired of a president who calls Democrats evil am unAmerican and treasonous. No other president has ever divided the country in such a blatant and despicable way

I’m sick and tired of a president who lies incessantly on an average of eight times a day like claiming that there were riots in California and that a bill that passed the Senate 98 to 1 had very little Democrats support

I’m sick and tired of a president who won’t show his tax returns and has his assets in a trust with his family

I’m sick and tired of a president who lacks so much human empathy that on the day of a mass shooting he goes to a rally and says “let’s have some fun”

I’m sick and tired of Republicans who complained about the federal debt while adding $113 billion to the national debt just in one year

I’m sick and tired of Republicans who steal that from his blatant bigotry gives them license to do the same

And I’m sick and tired of a president who can’t be bothered to work hard and instead prefers to spend his time watching Fox news and acting like a Twitter troll. Isn’t this the man who criticized Obama for playing golf
Ms. Isalexi,

You should try Geretol? Lawrence Welk says it's great for oldsters.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
When did he say racism was typical of white people. But is that not true anyway? Do you think all those neo-Nazis and KKK Klansman are not white?
I guess you think it was OK that Trevon was shot and killed he could have been anyone’s son..but he is black and so is obama. I’m sure you noticed it.
Would you get upset if a Jewish person said that could’ve been my grandmother in that synagogue where Jews were killed?
You have your bigot blinders on too right
\

Racism is typical of the human race, regardless of the color of their skin.

Still, I seriously doubt Obama ever said such a thing.

Jan 2014
California
Let’s add ageism to your list of bigotries ...quite a list. You should try muscle building so you can be like your name instead of just fantasizing that you’re tough....lol
Ms. Isalexi,

So sue me for trying to be helpful. Seriously, one of the problems you old folks have is low iron.