I’m sick and tired!!!

Jan 2007
I'm just sick of Our President being more interested in yammering about the opposition instead of using his pulpit to bring our country together. As the leader of the nation its incumbent upon him to set the tone for the American people. Encouraging everyone to turn against one another because of political differences is egregious and beyond reprehensible.
Kind of difficult to bring the country together when your objective has been to take him down or take him out since he was sworn in. Not exactly the definition of cooperation on behalf of the nation. Now the democrats under the statesmanship of mindless Maxine want him impeached, if she can think of a just reason.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Ms. Isalexi,

LOL, point in case. Next I expect "you are, but what am I?" from you.

Looks like originality was the first thing to go as you aged....;)
NOpe, I’m still capable of dealing with the mentally challenged. I guess you haven’t dealt with your mommy issues, ..Next I expect "you are, but what am I?" from you....or some other ageist remark .

Apr 2014
Maryland
Not everyone can be as smart as you. You teach "diversity" That's right up there with the Manhattan Project.
You are correct not everyone can be as smart as me. You know nothing about what I teach. Just curious what is it about diversity that you hate? Not everyone is a white Christian but lots of neo nazis are

Apr 2014
Maryland
Kind of difficult to bring the country together when your objective has been to take him down or take him out since he was sworn in. Not exactly the definition of cooperation on behalf of the nation. Now the democrats under the statesmanship of mindless Maxine want him impeached, if she can think of a just reason.
Thank goodness you’re treated Obama with such respect (Sarcasm alert)
This man is a despicable fool Appealing to the lowest of the low. He knows his base