I’m sick and tired!!!

Jan 2007
You are correct not everyone can be as smart as me. You know nothing about what I teach. Just curious what is it about diversity that you hate? Not everyone is a white Christian but lots of neo nazis are
If Michael Eric Dyson is your mentor , so be it.

Jan 2014
California
NOpe, I’m still capable of dealing with the mentally challenged. I guess you haven’t dealt with your mommy issues, ..Next I expect "you are, but what am I?" from you....or some other ageist remark .
Ms. Isalexi,

LOL, I guess next you're gonna attack my peter size. You are just the cutest little thing with your junior psychiatrist canned rebukes...

Apr 2014
Maryland
Ms. Isalexi,

LOL, I guess next you're gonna attack my peter size. You are just the cutest little thing with your junior psychiatrist canned rebukes...
I don’t have to attack your Peter size obviously you’re very sensitive about it. Well you and trump seem to have a lot in common.I find it so funny that you put down my “canned rebukes” as you use your canned rebukes. You don’t have to be a junior psychiatrist to know that when somebody repeatedly demeans older people that there is something personal. Usually mommy issues.

Jan 2014
California
I don’t have to attack your Peter size obviously you’re very sensitive about it. Well you and trump seem to have a lot in common.I find it so funny that you put down my “canned rebukes” as you use your canned rebukes. You don’t have to be a junior psychiatrist to know that when somebody repeatedly demeans older people that there is something personal. Usually mommy issues.
Ms. Isalexi,

There you are with your "you are, but what am I" reply.

And I never demean older folks. Just the opposite is true. You said you were sick and tired, and I suggested Geretol was good for oldsters....

So sue me that I care too much....;(

Jul 2011
NYC
When did he say racism was typical of white people. But is that not true anyway? Do you think all those neo-Nazis and KKK Klansman are not white?
""The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity, but that she is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know - there's a reaction in her "

Imagine if you or I talked about something negative as being "typical" of black people?

I guess you think it was OK that Trevon was shot and killed he could have been anyone’s son..but he is black and so is obama. I’m sure you noticed it.
Before any facts came in, just like he did with his friend who attacked the police.

Would you get upset if a Jewish person said that could’ve been my grandmother in that synagogue where Jews were killed?
You have your bigot blinders on too right
How is that even remotely the same? I have no blinders on and you as has been established are the bigot.