I am a AFJROTC and CAP cadet

May 2016
Portland, Oregon
I am a AFJROTC cadet

And I pledge to protect any Muslim at my school from Trump bullies!

I also pledge to defend Republican and politically moderate classmates from violent left wing extremists!

Last edited:
Feb 2011
The greatest place on Earth California
When the registration of Muslims comes along, even though I am an atheist, I will register as a muslim in protest. Every American should when it happens.

Sep 2006
Englewood, Fl
I was in the Civil Air patrol as a teen and really enjoyed it. Good for you. I think you'll see very few left wing violent acts but, then again we're talking about children and they will do whatever. If I had you in front of me I'd try my best to talk you out of serving in the military. If war happens and you feel it's justified, you could join on the spot but signing up might be the biggest regret in your life. Stay in school, learn the whys of war and the lies of war makers and seek a career where a smart person can raise a family in comfort and peace. Don't buy into the Rambo image or the flag waving. It's bullshit designed to recruit poor or middle class young people to be the ones to bleed and to die for a cause having nothing to do with defense. Be wary and be smart. Note that almost without exception, congress people's children or the children of the rich don't serve in the military. Please, if you never hear another word I've said, hear this. The folks who make the wars don't fight them. They leave that for the children of the poor. Don't be a forgotten statistic. You've only got one life to live. Live it in full and in peace. All my best.

And I pledge to protect any Muslim at my school from Trump bullies!

I also pledge to defend Republican and politically moderate classmates from violent left wing extremists!

Sep 2006
Englewood, Fl
I don't think that's gonna happen. That would require Trump to actually keep one of his pie-in-the-sky bullshit promises. That racist stuff worked in the campaign because he was preaching to his choir of rednecks and morons but it won't sell in the other world where most of us live.

When the registration of Muslims comes along, even though I am an atheist, I will register as a muslim in protest. Every American should when it happens.