I am sure the Left still thinks H. Clinton would make better president than Trump lol

Jan 2018
Winnipeg, Canada
Huma Abedin warned colleagues Hillary was 'often confused' and needed hand-holding about calls with foreign leaders

• It was 'very imp[ortant]' to review Clinton's phone-call schedule with her, Abedin cautioned an underling via email, because 'she's often confused'
  • The email comes from Judicial Watch, which obtained it through a FOIA lawsuit against the State Department
  • It also shows Clinton was asleep on a Saturday when the aide went to brief her on her schedule
  • The same aide tried to reach her four days after the Benghazi terror attacks, but Clinton had slept through a White House briefing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5GdjCpOXc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Apr 2012
East coast USA
I'm very left and I'm sure Hillary would have done a great job without her attorney facing charges and herself under a collusion with foreign nation to get her elected.
That said, she will not be the democratic challenger.

Reactions: 4 people

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Hillary wouldn’t have been tearing children from their parents’ arms and putting yellow wristbands on the mother. Nazi Germany, anyone?

I’m sure they were very fine people.

Reactions: 6 people
Jan 2018
Winnipeg, Canada
Hillary wouldn’t have been tearing children from their parents’ arms and putting yellow wristbands on the mother. Nazi Germany, anyone?

I’m sure they were very fine people.
No. I am sure she would not have been ... She'd be sleeping through the day or / and peeing her diaper.

Jan 2018
Winnipeg, Canada
I'm very left and I'm sure Hillary would have done a great job without her attorney facing charges and herself under a collusion with foreign nation to get her elected.
That said, she will not be the democratic challenger.
That's your opinion ... but at the end of the day people presented with only 2 people - Clinton or Trump ... Really!

America is lucky that sober minds prevailed.

Feb 2015
sadness
Huma Abedin warned colleagues Hillary was 'often confused' and needed hand-holding about calls with foreign leaders

• It was 'very imp[ortant]' to review Clinton's phone-call schedule with her, Abedin cautioned an underling via email, because 'she's often confused'
  • The email comes from Judicial Watch, which obtained it through a FOIA lawsuit against the State Department
  • It also shows Clinton was asleep on a Saturday when the aide went to brief her on her schedule
  • The same aide tried to reach her four days after the Benghazi terror attacks, but Clinton had slept through a White House briefing

both are dogs. Neither would make a good anything.....

Jan 2018
The greatest place in America, California
"our wish is that responsible folk should once more be brought together so that every class and every individual should be given that authority over those below and that responsibility towards those above which are essential if one is to build up the life of a community"
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech at Stuttgart (Feb. 15, 1933)

Reactions: 4 people
Jan 2018
The greatest place in America, California
That's your opinion ... but at the end of the day people presented with only 2 people - Clinton or Trump ... Really!

America is lucky that sober minds prevailed.
The drunk minds are the ones who voted for hitler like Rumpy.

Reactions: 3 people

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad

I'm sure many on the right and some "Canadians" still think Trump is a great president.

The others on the right are cynical fucks.

Reactions: 5 people