I broke the Trump code

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
It's been a little weird to see how many things are leftist as identified by Trump loyalists... and now I understand why. Trump is right. Not just correct right, but political right. Everything and everyone else is left, to the extent that they are not Trump. As an example, if you hate the environment as much as you love yourself, but you have not had multiple affairs, you would be more leftie than someone who had met all of those criteria.

It's a world of degrees of leftism.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
It's been a little weird to see how many things are leftist as identified by Trump loyalists... and now I understand why. Trump is right. Not just correct right, but political right. Everything and everyone else is left, to the extent that they are not Trump. As an example, if you hate the environment as much as you love yourself, but you have not had multiple affairs, you would be more leftie than someone who had met all of those criteria.

Misery loves company.
Cutists hate that they're finding none within the ranks of the left.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
I think Trump is wrong on many things.
I think he's such a blatantly horrible human being that it's irrelevant if he's right or wrong about any particular topic or policy. Politics or beliefs or ideas are inconsequential compared to what disgusting, vile, putrid person he is.

I will never understand how some people don't see it or can look past it. I can't.

May 2012
By the wall
I think he's such a blatantly horrible human being that it's irrelevant if he's right or wrong about any particular topic or policy. Politics or beliefs or ideas are inconsequential compared to what disgusting, vile, putrid person he is.

I will never understand how some people don't see it or can look past it. I can't.
I like him for the job he is doing, I don't care one iota about how disgusting of a person you might think he is.

Results speak for themselves.

Being president isn't an image contest it's about getting the work done to make our nation better.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
I like him for the job he is doing, I don't care one iota about how disgusting of a person you might think he is.

Results speak for themselves.

Being president isn't an image contest it's about getting the work done to make our nation better.
Fine. But I don't believe you.

I believe you like him because people you hate hate him. And you think that's fun.

Its sad that people here who have barely even been to America have so much more respect for it.

May 2016
Florida

It's not just Trump, it's the conservative ideology. They think that all they have to do to distance themselves from scrutiny, is to somehow imply that the person is not really one of them. Any conservative that breaks rank with their hive like mentality is labeled a RINO. It's like the "no true Scotsman" fallacy.