I broke the Trump code

Jan 2016
Colorado
We already had this discussion in the 90's. And Democrats declared that character does not matter. You don't have to be a good person to be a good president. Guess what. They won that argument. Eventually Republicans came around and decided that it doesn't matter if someone is a bad person as long as he presses the buttons they want.
Macduff, the Great Generalizer.

Nov 2008
Washington state
You would choke to death on your own bile before you'd give an straight answer to a straight question. LOL

"The economy has something to do with stocks..." :lol::lol::lol::lol::cool:
Obviously you are not an investor, so I understand your confusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh right. I forgot that there were all these liberals willing to throw Bill Clinton under the bus 20 years later when it doesn't cost them anything.
You have a governor in Virginia who literally talked about murdering newborns and literally wore blackface. His Lt Governor has been credibly accused of rape. It was in the news for a week and then... Nothing. No calls to resign. No protests. Nothing. You know why. Because someone figured out that the line of succession eventually landed on a Republican. And we can't have that.
Democrats are happy to posture and preen about character unless it costs them power. So them expecting Republicans to do exactly that rings hollow.

Last edited:
Jan 2016
Colorado
Oh right. I forgot that there were all these liberals willing to throw Bill Clinton under the bus 20 years later when it doesn't cost them anything.
You have a governor in Virginia who literally talked about murdering newborns and literally wore blackface. His Lt Governor has been credibly accused of rape. It was in the news for a week and then... Nothing. No calls to resign. No protests. Nothing. You know why. Because someone figured out that the line of succession eventually landed on a Republican. And we can't have that.
Democrats are happy to posture and preen about character unless it costs them power. So them expecting Republicans to do exactly that rings hollow.
(1) I personally called for President Bill Clinton to resign the office of the Presidency the day the news of Monica Lewinsky's stained blue dress hit the newspapers.

(2) I personally called for the Governor of Virginia to resign the day the news of his yearbook post hit the news. Proof of that is here in PH, by the way. So you are peddling a LIE when you say that there were "No calls to resign". There WERE.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
(1) I personally called for President Bill Clinton to resign the office of the Presidency the day the news of Monica Lewinsky's stained blue dress hit the newspapers.

(2) I personally called for the Governor of Virginia to resign the day the news of his yearbook post hit the news. Proof of that is here in PH, by the way. So you are peddling a LIE when you say that there were "No calls to resign". There WERE.

Link? And just because you're going to pretend now that you were the one Democrat calling for Clinton's resignation doesn't mean that Democrats didn't circle the wagons around Clinton.
And how is Northam still governor if there are all these legions of Democrats calling for his resignation?

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Oh, how quickly you people forget how you acted during both of Obama's terms.
Too fucking funny!!! The hypocrisy!!!

And how you behaved under bush...... hypocrite indeed.

I like how you excuse your personal dishonorable behavior because "mommy he did it first" ......

sad....

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
And how you behaved under bush...... hypocrite indeed.

I like how you excuse your personal dishonorable behavior because "mommy he did it first" ......

sad....
Ok, then we can talk about how you people treated Clinton.
How far back would you like to go...Lincoln?
We can play this particular dumbass game all day long if you want to.

MY "PERSONAL dishonorable behaviour?" You might want to clarify that a bit more. If you have an accusation to make them make it and don't be a wuss about it.