I don't think Trump knows what he's doing when it comes to trade

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
And why would he? He's never done it before. All his life he's run closely held LLCs mostly related to real estate. AND, he refuses to take advice or learn anything. And never mind what crappy businessman he's been.

No wonder they're calling him Brokeahontas.

I guess the idiot will keep going until he makes all of us broke, too.

Dow plunges 700 points after China retaliates with higher tariffs - CNN

Feb 2019
Next Airport
And why would he? He's never done it before. All his life he's run closely held LLCs mostly related to real estate. AND, he refuses to take advice or learn anything. And never mind what crappy businessman he's been.

No wonder they're calling him Brokeahontas.
I guess the idiot will keep going until he makes all of us broke, too.

Dow plunges 700 points after China retaliates with higher tariffs - CNN

But the uneducated republican trump Cultist Zombies just adore the "Idiot in Chief"

Goes to show you why America is failing!

IMO

Last edited:
Jan 2014
California
Davocrat,

A little off subject, it is good to see you back. This place is indeed less without you here. In the future, for all of our sake, I hope you take my plea to heart that you show some decorum and self restraint to avoid being banned.

Back on subject, many experts are saying this is exactly what is needed. China has been taking advantage of our trade policies and patient laws. Short term pain will result in long term stability.

Feb 2019
Next Airport
Davocrat,

A little off subject, it is good to see you back. This place is indeed less without you here. In the future, for all of our sake, I hope you take my plea to heart that you show some decorum and self restraint to avoid being banned.

Back on subject, many experts are saying this is exactly what is needed. China has been taking advantage of our trade policies and patient laws. Short term pain will result in long term stability.
Actually it is the American people who pay the tariffs on Chinese goods that they purchase. Check out the latest prices on laundry washers or dryers to seee my point,

Short term pain will become permanent pain!

Trump is totally out to lunch and out of his league on this issue. IMO

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Jan 2014
California
Actually it is the American people who pay the tariffs on Chinese goods that they purchase. Check out the latest prices on laundry washers or dryers to seee my point,

Short term pain will become permanent pain!

Trump is totally out to lunch and out of his league on this issue. IMO
Mr. Delta,

Most economist say you are wrong.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Davocrat,

I disagree with your assesment, It's nice not being trolled relentlessly, lets hope he learns self control, anyway, I doubt a one person business is expert to wax multinational real estate development and love or hate the guy, he seems to be willing to take chances negotiating.

This dealing with china is going to make me a killing in the stock market and I'm pretty excited it's tumbling over this. The fact is, china needs us way more than we need them. It's the democrats undercutting trump that is making china feel bold enough to fight back.