I finally did it!

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
I've been working on a little hobby project, creating a full collage of all the ancient Rus/East Slav pagan Gods (before Orthodox Christianity), as well as other related creatures associated with them, now, I am finally done (I think, more or less), enjoy

If can't read the yellow script or have any other questions, go ahead, I'm here all day lol Tomorrow is a holiday for us too, no work (Canada Day) :D

They are not exactly in order, I know, sorry, I added them as I found them :)

All the pics are courtesy of this guy, Igor Ozhiganov, awesome Russian artist, who focuses on historic and mythical themes

Jul 2014
midwest
I've been working on a little hobby project, creating a full collage of all the ancient Rus/East Slav pagan Gods (before Orthodox Christianity), as well as other related creatures associated with them, now, I am finally done (I think, more or less), enjoy

If can't read the yellow script or have any other questions, go ahead, I'm here all day lol Tomorrow is a holiday for us too, no work (Canada Day) :D

They are not exactly in order, I know, sorry, I added them as I found them :)

All the pics are courtesy of this guy, Igor Ozhiganov, awesome Russian artist, who focuses on historic and mythical themes
Congrats on tomorrow being Canada Day.

What holiday is it HERE?

Last edited:

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
What brackets?

Let's get this resolved, shall we?

Tomorrow is a holiday for YOU.

How's about us down here in America?

I gots to plan accordingly...
For us, yes, it's Canada day tomorrow. And today is Sunday. We are on a Long Weekend. That's what I meant.

I have no idea if there's also some holiday where you are. Again, was under the impression yours is on the Fourth ;)

Jul 2014
midwest
For us, yes, it's Canada day tomorrow. And today is Sunday. We are on a Long Weekend. That's what I meant.

I have no idea if there's also some holiday where you are. Again, was under the impression yours is on the Fourth ;)
I thought the word "too" referred to another country having a holiday, too.