I guess Comey testifying is BIG! All networks carrying it live!!

Jul 2015
Florida
I'm 99% sure I watched his last testimony on MSNBC or CNN. Did the networks pre-empt their programming last time??

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
I was glued to the set during the hearing today. When Ari what's his face, on MSNBC, interrupted to run his mouth about it you could hear my screaming at the tube all the way to our rec center. I know because peeps sitting outside talking there all jerked their heads upwards toward my open patio doors.

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
The Comey Testimony will be aired live on ABC TV tomorrow, Thursday, at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.

Apr 2012
It is not going to be what the democrats are hoping for. It will be fun to see the democrat hysteria again

Jul 2015
Florida
I was glued to the set during the hearing today. When Ari what's his face, on MSNBC, interrupted to run his mouth about it you could hear my screaming at the tube all the way to our rec center. I know because peeps sitting outside talking there all jerked their heads upwards toward my open patio doors.
Funny! I did talk to the TV on several occasions in a querying tone? (Like, say whaaat?? And with the admiral--a couple of WTF's). No one heard me.

Last edited: