I guess Comey testifying is BIG! All networks carrying it live!!

Jul 2015
Florida
It is not going to be what the democrats are hoping for. It will be fun to see the democrat hysteria again
Funny, we aren't going to be the ones holding OUR breaths! He will be the one putting a public face on the case that is being built behind closed doors. I'm looking forward to the RUSSIA stuff. I'll bet when that gets a hearing, there will be MORE people watching.

Mar 2010
Indiana
I was glued to the set during the hearing today. When Ari what's his face, on MSNBC, interrupted to run his mouth about it you could hear my screaming at the tube all the way to our rec center. I know because peeps sitting outside talking there all jerked their heads upwards toward my open patio doors.
Tell me about it. I switched to CNN as he and others kept interrupting on MSNBC. It's like they think we are too fucking dumb to know what's going on.

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2015
Florida
Tell me about it. I switched to CNN as he and others kept interrupting on MSNBC. It's like they think we are too fucking dumb to know what's going on.
I wanted to kick that little admirals ass. He rubbed me the wrong way. THEN a little later Maddow explained he's the one OBAMA could/should have fired and cbose not to. I remembered the chatter. I didn't remember it was him.

Last edited:
Mar 2010
Indiana
I wanted to kick that little admirals ass. He rubbed me the wrong way. THEN a little later Maddow explained he's the one OBAMA could/should have fired and cbose not to. I remembered the chatter. I di dn't remember it was home.
Their refusal to talk really pissed off some senators. That's very dangerous thing to do.

Apr 2012
Funny, we aren't going to be the ones holding OUR breaths! He will be the one putting a public face on the case that is being built behind closed doors. I'm looking forward to the RUSSIA stuff. I'll bet when that gets a hearing, there will be MORE people watching.
H will tell the same things that were said today. His opening statements are proof of that

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
You mean CNN is going to air where Comey will say I was not pressured to end the investigation like he said in his last testimony.

Or will your fake news buddies cut to commercial when he says it.