I have so many questions I would like to ask the right wing about their leader

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.

Jan 2011
Boise, Idaho
Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.
Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him.
Precisely - Not only is the economy humming, but libs heads are imploding.

Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth.
Not a question asked as a query, this is a question posed as an indictment. If perhaps the left held any of their leaders to this litmus test...maybe I would find it worthy.

Is this man what you want as a example for your children.
Success - YES

If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity.
He has exceeded my expectations, I had very little hope and he was not close to my first choice. Establishing Israel is huge in the eyes of Bible believing Christians.

Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him

Another indictment, not a question.

What has he done to improve this country.
Unemployment at record lows - economy booming - many unnecessary regs gone - business friendly environment - Liberals beside themselves (great litmus test)

Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media.
Completely acceptable - In fact encouraged. The only influence was Obama interfering in Trumps campaign with the help of the FBI

Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how.
Clearly the most rabid, relentless and highly critical media any President ever has had to endure. At first his tweeting set wrong with me, but as time has went on I see the logic. He can talk directly to the people and know that his words will be read exactly as he posed them...not twisted as the media attempts by selective edit.

Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.

As usual the left complains about the very behavior they exhibit in every post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Jan 2007
Your leader was not an option. Policy issues are the reason he is in she is out again. "Crooked Hillary" the name fits.

Feb 2011
Boise, ID
WTF? Sure he does, he listed some of the in the OP.
This guy has absolutely zero interest or desire to have any different or clearer understanding of how right wingers actually think.

But kudos to him for almost sort of trying to start a thread based on something slightly different than his usual meandering rant about "the party of hate." I get that he's trying to branch out a little. That's good.

Feb 2011
Boise, ID
OK. I'll do my best to take the questions seriously as if I were a Trump supporter.

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth.
That's called a loaded question. To the extent that he is lying, it's justified as a provocation or manipulation of something or somebody, and if it's causing an uproar among people I don't trust, then good. He should provoke them with fibs to keep them spun up into a tizzy the way they've been for the last two years.

Is this man what you want as a example for your children.
No, a role model for my children is not a main criterion of who I vote for for President.

If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity.
There is no reconciling religion with all of its own backwards inconsistencies and double-standards, so I can't speak to these questions.

Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him.
These are things that would benefit from being changed in ways career politicians in the party establishments of either party have never sought to change, so I support him.

What has he done to improve this country.
He's cast a lot of doubt on media, challenged its trustworthiness and thus shed a light on the need to more carefully check the accuracy of what's reported. He's reduced the corporate tax that has been ineffective at generating revenue and only been a deterrent for domestic business expansion. He's increased business confidence and the stock market has helped a lot of pensions and retirement investments. Unemployment is down. He's made friends with trade unions by pushing more protectionist trade policies. He's somehow been able to spur progress with North Korea toward an end to their conflict. Many people think one or more of those things are attributable to him.

Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office.
Maybe.

Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media.
Many people would find all of Trump's actions unacceptable regardless of what they were and regardless of the media, because they are loyal left wing partisans.

Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades.
As critical.

Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how.
No.

Apr 2012
Obama was the liar in Chief he is gone