I once voted for Donald Trump and now I want you to stop supporting him.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
I'm not here to point fingers. I get that Republicans did not want Hillary for president, I didn't want her either, but I had no idea that he was going to hook and crook to get elected and I regret voting for him. What completely turned me was the Muslim ban and yes, that's exactly what it was.

Please hear me out; many times on this site, I'm on your side (conservative) but not always and I know you don't think I'm one of you and I'm not. If you discover that Donald Trump broke the law to get elected, then stop supporting him. Trump does not deserve your support. You elected him to do a job and he has embarrassed you and everything good God fearing people stand for. Don't support a traitor! He doesn't deserve it.

It does not matter that you elected him, it does matter if you willfully support someone who has abused his authority and lied to the American people about it. Not going over what this man supposedly did, we all know by now. Just keep an open mind about what comes out. You aren't a traitor for opening your eyes and seeing him for who he is, but you are if you turn a blind eye to it.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
I did not vote for trump and wouldn't under any circumstances but one.

Ginsburg's status.

There are policies I support of trumps, there are many many more I do not. Simple as that.

Jan 2007
I'm not here to point fingers. I get that Republicans did not want Hillary for president, I didn't want her either, but I had no idea that he was going to hook and crook to get elected and I regret voting for him. What completely turned me was the Muslim ban and yes, that's exactly what it was.

Please hear me out; many times on this site, I'm on your side (conservative) but not always and I know you don't think I'm one of you and I'm not. If you discover that Donald Trump broke the law to get elected, then stop supporting him. Trump does not deserve your support. You elected him to do a job and he has embarrassed you and everything good God fearing people stand for. Don't support a traitor! He doesn't deserve it.

It does not matter that you elected him, it does matter if you willfully support someone who has abused his authority and lied to the American people about it. Not going over what this man supposedly did, we all know by now. Just keep an open mind about what comes out. You aren't a traitor for opening your eyes and seeing him for who he is, but you are if you turn a blind eye to it.
It gets down to policy issues that affect the country. Neither in the last election were statesmen. Hillary is a career non statesman, she should know better. Since her days in Arkansas scandal has surrounded her, she has always slithered by.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

I promise I will drop my support first thing come 2025.

Oct 2013
USA
PE I really respect that. The sad truth is sometimes a president turns out to be far worse than what any voter thought he was when they did their civic duty and voted. We just don't know when we go to the polls but we can learn over time what is in the best interest of the country is far different the best interest of a party.