I regret my abortion.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Do you think contraception is part of the decision process? Why do you think they were incapable of getting that decision correct, very simple isn't it?

Those that go on to make an abortion decision, is that simplier compared to the contraception decision?
Some women are raped, some times contraception does not work, sometimes major changes in someone's life happens, sometimes a woman just decides she does not want to be pregnant, whatever the reason, you don't get to make a decision for her. Not your problem, not your choice.

Nov 2015
UK
Some women are raped, some times contraception does not work, sometimes major changes in someone's life happens, sometimes a woman just decides she does not want to be pregnant, whatever the reason, you don't get to make a decision for her. Not your problem, not your choice.
The pro abortionists default to -
  1. Rape victims
  2. Not your promlem
  3. It's her choice
What I'm interested in, when both parties consent to sex, do you think they could be responsible/adult/mature enough to make their choice before ejaculating/orgasm/conceiving? I'm sure with contraception the pregnancy can still result but would vastly reducing the number of abortions be a good start?

In today's society, it's as though people are taking less and less responsibility for their own actions and decisions, hence the thriving claims culture.

Out of interest, as you mention "Some women are raped", do you have a link showing the data etc.. on this?

I'd imagine the feotus would like both adults to make their choice before conceiving and not after. Maybe such a simple thing is too tricky for some.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Sex education, easy access to contraception, morning after pills, there are lots of ways to reduce abortion. I am for any of them except a woman being forced under penalty of law to carry to term.

Apr 2014
Maryland
The pro abortionists default to -
  1. Rape victims
  2. Not your promlem
  3. It's her choice
What I'm interested in, when both parties consent to sex, do you think they could be responsible/adult/mature enough to make their choice before ejaculating/orgasm/conceiving? I'm sure with contraception the pregnancy can still result but would vastly reducing the number of abortions be a good start?

In today's society, it's as though people are taking less and less responsibility for their own actions and decisions, hence the thriving claims culture.

Out of interest, as you mention "Some women are raped", do you have a link showing the data etc.. on this?

I'd imagine the feotus would like both adults to make their choice before conceiving and not after. Maybe such a simple thing is too tricky for some.
What makes you think they are taking less responsibility? Ideally both adults should use safe contraception, but accidents happen and unwanted pregnancies should not be a punishment to a woman for 18 years